Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

I love Piper. :canada::heart:

1 Like

@Alaskagrown Im will also admit to wanting in on a few of your Blueberry 🫐 beans too! They happen to be one of my all time favourite strains. :seedling:
My attention is definitely piqued. :grin:

Free Blueberry Auto Regs - #44 by blendmedmedman think he made new link

4 Likes

i was added to the list, it is not me giving them out, that is @Alaskagrown who has them @WEEDyHERBALS

ya didnt mean to put your name in link it is my fist time sharing a link um not sure what happen lol at least it was the right link srry bro

1 Like

I will keep an eye out for you bro. It’s been years since it was released. I do believe you might be able to find something similar from 707 with his kush cleaner crosses.

1 Like

Hey there OG. So there was a seed run done on Oregon Huckleberry F3’s a while back and the seeds were sent out in one of the spring/fall boxes. Not everyone got a chance to get some and I recently ended up with some leftover packs. I have paid the donation to the server fund so I could give some of them out to you all. I am going to run upstairs but if there are enough people hanging around than perhaps we can give a pack away. Be back shortly.

10 Likes

@DougDawson = OG to the CORE.

3 Likes

That really sounds like something to explore cuz! I hope the lucky winners do that justice! Agreed, @Pigeonman , @DougDawson truly IS… "OG to the core’!!
I’m gonna watch what he comes up with for this giveaway lol

3 Likes

Anything with a berry profile really gets the spidey sense going.

2 Likes

lol I K R? But I got so many beans, they’re running outta my ears, so I’ll just sit this one out and watch the fun!

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :crazy_face: :wink: :+1: You ARE kidding, right cuz!!?
Tell me truly, @DougDawson when was the last time you had ANY problem giving away seeds in here?! :crazy_face: :laughing: :+1: :pray:

5 Likes

BWAHAHAHA!

*falls off his chair

2 Likes

Lurking in the shadows…

…only the shadows nose.

3 Likes

lol er…are you using ‘voice-to-text’? :crazy_face: it transformed you into a booger cuz! :rofl: :rofl:

…as in, hanging out in the shadow’s ‘nose’ instead of ‘knows’ lol

don’t you just love the interpretations of that voice to text ap

4 Likes

No Oregon huckleberry picture to drool over?

2 Likes

No, as I was typing I decided to add a frivolous bit at the end. It made me laugh.

3 Likes

Well done then, cause that got a laugh from others too, myself included!
i love puns :laughing: :wink: :+1:
plays on words are something I’ve always gotten into lol
a good example is one nic I had on a non-marijuana forum many years ago …‘cunning linguser’

Most folks never got the inference

4 Likes

Normally when I do that people go, huh? I amuse myself all the time with these little bits of humor. Driving with my sister I let some of them out and she does not get it.

1 Like

The Shadow!

Another one of fave artists.

Howard Chaykin did some great artwork, and no one drew women like him!

2 Likes