Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

There will be an 85 person Auto giveaway in the trading section in idk prolly 4 hours. 18 different varieties will be up for grabs.

(Must be at least TL 2 to sign up). If you click on your icon you can see your trust level. Thanks!

11 Likes

2 Likes

Imma have to agree with legs :sweat_smile:

Hell yeah brother that’s fuc$ing amazing

18 diff varieties :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@DougDawson might be OG Santa but you @corey are the OG Elvis because the hits keep on coming! Let’s ignore the fat, bloated Elvis in my analogy…just think of young black leather Elvis.

8 Likes

Sounds awesome :+1:

2 Likes

Yes sir! Thank you for being the seed donor @repins12! Everyone I will put as much info into the giveaway description as possible. So if you have any questions please tag @repins12.

2 Likes

superman_kryptonite11_138

4 Likes

If I keep on time. I’m thinking 2 hours. Lots to write down lol. Hell of a variety…

6 Likes

hopefully I’ll be around for this one! lol… I keep getting distracted / pulled away for the other giveaways recently LOL

2 Likes

Very cool @corey , auto extravaganza

2 Likes

I’LL BE MAKING AN ANNOUNCEMENT IN A FEW MINUTES FOLKS, SO STAY TUNED! :crazy_face: :laughing: :wink: :+1: :pray:

8 Likes

In keeping with my Circus coming back to town, so to speak,
I’m doing a giveaway of 100 packs of 10 seeds each. It will
open atnoon - 1:00PM EST, or 12:00PM Central, (my Time zone)
It will be done at the circus of course!
watch the Circus thread for the post and rules under which I’ll be doing this! :rofl: :crazy_face: :laughing: :wink: :+1:

13 Likes

Really cool brother, 100 packs of fire.

4 Likes

These seeds are from @repins12?
I only have one thing to say

OUTMOTHERFUCKINGSTANDING!

And a big "Thanks Cuz’ to @JohnnyPotseed couple of true OGs

2 Likes

no cuz lol these seeds are from crosses I made myself…no one else. I love @repins12 too, but I’m not sending any seeds from anyone other than ME! :crazy_face: :laughing: :wink: :+1:

8 Likes

just read the giveaways happening today, jesus you guys are making it feel like christmas early

1 Like

Sorry @JohnnyPotseed I was combining my messages and wasn’t clear at all. I know you are the creator of all the fire you hand out!:fire::fire_engine: Going to be here with bells on.

3 Likes

This one slipped my radar but now that I am up to speed I would like to thank @ItsintheGenetics for the Garanimals x Wedding Cake seeds.

3 Likes

So giveaways by @corey and @JohnnyPotseed are both live. Don’t miss out. They are raining seeds down like a thunderstorm.

7 Likes

Nice one Doug, I didn’t see that we could sign up for 2! Snagged a second pack

1 Like