Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 8)

Lol, at least you have OG to keep you entertained during the night shift :grin:

4 Likes

Welp, I’m all caught up on active threads, so I think I’m gonna call it a night.
Goodnight Overgrow!

5 Likes

Sorry, pretty girl back, 2:12am, got to go :slight_smile: See you all tomorrow.

6 Likes

Lol morning everyone

3 Likes

Good morning @Derpterps did you have many notifications this morning from everyone talking about you :joy:

3 Likes

MORNIN’ EVERYONE!

I put this up today in hopes of everyone having 1 place to be able to see everyone’s generosity in action!

If you are growing ANYTHING that was gifted to you in and amongst these threads: please go and post some purdy images for all of us to drool at!

:hugs:

7 Likes

That’s pretty much every strain I’ve got going has been gifted to me. Other than a couple I’ve made or reproduced from gifted beans .

3 Likes

Good morning everyone !!

That’s pretty much every strain I’ve got going has been gifted to me. Other than a couple I’ve made or reproduced from gifted beans .

thats the goal :stuck_out_tongue:

I can feel/see the love glowing from your tent even when lights are off! :hugs:

4 Likes

Apart from an OG Kush, every single one I’ve been growing now was a gift from an OGer from this amazing site!!! Kudos! Overgrow the world!

4 Likes

Because of my friends on here I won’t have to buy seeds for the rest of my life. I probably will when I see something I just HAVE to have but I don’t need to.
That is unless I live to 969 years. It’s been done. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Aww :cry: mine are just babies tho. I don’t think anyone will drool over mine yet :joy:

1 Like

Had to share I LOL’ed hard enough.

Asked a buddy to email me his address so I could send him something.

He’s not an Overgrow member, nor does he grow, just smokes a lot.

His response…

10 Likes

I promise to post a pic of the outgoing mailer.

It will, of course, be addressed exactly that way.

4 Likes

I love returning a joke like that. :slight_smile: Sometimes that can become like a tennis game, back and forth. :v:
:laughing:

1 Like

But will it make it to him? :joy:

2 Likes

It will if you drive to his addy and put it in his mailbox lol…

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure it will.

address and postal code is all that matters

I can’t say how many packages I’ve addressed to “The Birthday Boy”…

5 Likes

nice tip is that, ahn ? :wink:

1 Like

Been stopping in just a little now and the, just not that often. Been too busy stuffing seed, running this biz and getting ready for the holidays. lol
On the subject of seeds.
There was a good bit of seeds left over from folks donating them for the sale. Now that it’s over, I don’t feel they should be sold. So, I’ll be passing them out here after the holidays. So just a heads-up folks, lol be on the lookout for em!!

15 Likes