Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 8)

@corey i can send a book of stamps ur way if it helps get some of these seeds from @Abbbian out to the good peeps

thnx for hookin people up @Abbbian

14 Likes

That would help alot. One role of the 20 cent one ounce additional stamps would be perfect.
That should take care of it. Thanks! Dm coming

8 Likes

Now this right here is straight OG!!!

5 Likes

I still have around 17 Hazeman’s choc Thai f3’s that I won’t be using. They’re from Def Seeds over on strainly. I bought them just for the pollen but it coincided with a bogo sale. So I got 2 packs of ten (12 & 13 actually). I popped 8 indoors(4 males). All 8 required around 3 weeks into 12/12 to show flowers, which tracks with what I’ve read.
Free to someone who’ll make good use of them, like a seedrun or grow log.

13 Likes

Nice offer bud, I would take you up on that but it would be at least a year before I could run them. I have a few BOG runs to complete first.

3 Likes

I know @Slick1 is interested in Chocolate Thai, though he’s probably working today… not sure when he’d be able to get to them though. There’s also a pretty recent thread, Looking for chocolate thai, that you could try posting in. I think that’s where I read that he was looking, actually. :wink:

3 Likes

i would love the chocolate thai @ArkansasTraveler but im afraid i have a lot on my plate right now as i could not grow them as soon as i would like.
really og offer for sure.

1 Like

Good lookin out @Cormoran. I posted there.

3 Likes

Maybe @Instg8ter will chime in. He did a Chocolate Thai run last year and I believe he said he was gearing up for another run.

2 Likes

@corey happy to send more stamps your way too if needed, just let me know. @DougDawson same goes to you dude. Don’t have access to the volume of beans you guys do but I can sure as hell buy stamps :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

9 Likes

The bean Santa finally arrived for me !
Thank you @corey and @BasementBeans and @NugLifeFarms420 !

7 Likes

Glad they made it.

3 Likes

Me too! It took a bit…probably because of the holidays, I would assume.

1 Like

Hey if you have any left I’m all about the Chocolate Thai!

Thanks for tagging me @Cormoran

5 Likes

Sorry man! I just offered them to #nightmare. Its tough for europeans to get people to send stuff to them, anyway.

BTW you can currently you can get 2 sets of 10-packs for $45 from Def Seeds. A prob a 10 pack for $25.

3 Likes

@corey @Abbbian

This is no name landrace Sativa from Brazil, that make you wanna get & get work done???

Ummm I’m HIGHLY Interested… Where is the line up? Maybe we can make a fair trade?

3 Likes

Who’s European? :neutral_face:

Thanks for the heads up!

Lol my post didn’t make a lick of sense.

Nightmare is British

I feel bad for non-us OG’ers with all these giveaways they can’t participate in. It would be a #nightmare to send so many packages all over the world. But I can certainly help one Brit.

2 Likes

tenor (3)

2 Likes

What are you feeding to the sharks tonight? :laughing: :+1:

1 Like