Looking for chocolate thai

Hello people. Wondering if anyone can help. Ive been looking every were for the drowoh chocolate thai but without success. I know there were some f3 and f4 floating around. Wondering if anyone has a small amount of regular chocolate thais spare. But they must be the pure drowoh chocolate thai or the hazeman (i dont mind if they’ve been inbred further)as I am aware their are other versions but they may not be the same genetics. Im searching for them as im desperately trying to create a medication and i think they could be used effectively together with a cbd strain to help someone I know with spinal muscular atrophy so any help would be really really appreciated. Thanks so much guys.

19 Likes

What about hunting through some thai seeds to find chocolate? https://therealseedcompany.com/product-category/southeast-asia-landrace-strain-cannabis-seeds/

4 Likes

Thanks lotus appreciate the suggestion. I have gone through quite afew. Had a lot of issues with hermies and alot of sub par plants. Its not easy to find that chocolate type . I know with the work drowoh did on the chocolate thai its practically ibl an that its now quite predictable for a certain effect and scent profile. If I had time I wouldn’t mind continuing going through different landrace thai seeds, it would be fun but its difficult watching someone suffering before your eyes. It makes things more urgent.

6 Likes

You are in luck:

2 Likes

This run is dead in the water. The guy running em disappeared back in May

6 Likes

Damn that’s sad

2 Likes

Is that what happened? I was wondering why those seeds never hit OG.

2 Likes

I had smoked it one time and it’s was couchlock city but I loved it. Never could find it again!!

I just ran a Drawoh Chocolate Thai. It’s almost cured as I type this. I can’t comment on the chocolate taste cause mine tastes like hay (and at this rate it may never improve). 16 week flowering time and super spindly crazy foxtailing buds. Honestly I was super bummed in a lot of ways. Flavor sucks but it dried faster than I would I have liked so it could have went different. The smell isn’t chocolatey at all but it is super dank smelling. The high so far has been hit or miss in potency but nice overall. I crossed a branch with Orange Grove pollen but haven’t grown out any of the cross yet cause I’m on an auto kick to wash the long flowering memory away.

I did a giveaway of my cross so I don’t have a ton left but if you want a few PM me your safe addy. I call it Chainmail Fuckvest cause I’m a ridiculous person. I know it’s not exactly what you were looking for but I was on the search for awhile myself before I came across the Drawoh’s so I know what that craving is.

I have 2 Drawoh CT beans left I will get to eventually and do a seedrun of now that I know the other seedrun isn’t happening, but it’s going to be awhile before I’m committing to another long ass grow. I also have like 3 Sunrise Thai beans from Monkey Puzzle Genetics that’s supposed to a really nice chocolate thai strain but it’s also a 16 week flowering time.

You can find my “Kick in the ass grow” on here if you want to see how the CT grow went.

14 Likes

AK Bean Brains also has a Chocolate Thai F5, but I think it’s currently out of stock…

Brian(Alaskagrown)

8 Likes

@royal Might be some help here…

1 Like

I have some. Let me know what you had in mind for a trade.

2 Likes

Gmo x chocolate diesel :ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for being so generous an trying to help slick. Thats truly a great offer so thanks. I have been trying to source the chocolate thai pure though, especially because I need it to cross to another pure medical strain I have that the person im trying to make this for picked out after going through many plants over the years. If the chocolate thai is pure or ibl I can get a fairly even balance of both strains an thats exactly what I need. If I use a polly hybrid its going to be really difficult to try an get the best from the chocolate an best from my medical cut as I then have the orange grove an its make up in the mix. So in the meantime I will keep trying to source the chocolate thai in pure form as ive been unsuccessfully as of yet. But thank you so much slick you are truly a OG. If I cant get it I might have to take you up on the offer an will have to spend the time on trying to see if I can get something close enough to pure chocolate thai out it. Thanks for trying to help slick.

So still looking for the chocolate thai__

5 Likes

I dont really know royal astrodude. But if he can help id be really grateful.

I have some snowhigh chocolate thai (lowland issan) x senegal seeds.

DJ Short Temple Flo - which is purple thai (Chocolate Thai x Highland Oxacan Gold) x afghani

3 Likes

No problem I completely understand. If anything I appreciate you passing if they don’t fit your needs and won’t be planted, also a true OG move. Good luck on your search!

You grown any of it out? Been hearing about it and it’s on my list to acquire in the future.

Also thanks for that link cause I might have to stock up on some more if they’re available (and the price isn’t bad either)!

3 Likes

Im sure snow high used drawahs chocolate thai but lost the males in some mishap so had to use chocolate thai x bshw male.

Edit : ive just seen you have johns other chocolate thai. Thats actually made with what they call red thai.

1 Like

I have some real choc thai. Not from snowhigh, not from drawohs (unpure imo) stock. I haven’t been able to grow for a bit but I’d really love to do a preservation run for these beans. Some really special genetics imo. If someone is interested in preserving these in the very very near future I’d be willing to share some beans. If not I will probably run a preservation on them as soon as Im able.

10 Likes

I will be preserving these aswell if I can get my hands on some. You got any pictures by any chance
Is it actually chocolate thai you have or the old choc highland thai ?