Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 8)

hahaha, this slow mode shows to everyone how poor is my englishā€¦ :rofl:

5 Likes

but iā€™m trying to use less the translator and exercise my vocabularyā€¦ with some mistakes, of courseā€¦ but if they getting me understand, no problem :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

I was just teasing you anyway. If English is your second language Iā€™d say youā€™re actually doing pretty good!

5 Likes

The only Portuguese I know is Wanderlei Silva

1 Like

yes, portugueese is my mother language and our neighboorhoods all speak spanish, soā€¦ lol, and iā€™m learning by my selfā€¦ need pratice more gramathicsā€¦ iā€™m software developā€¦ i always need to read to much in english, but almost never express myselfā€¦ so here its being a very nice schoolā€¦ at the begin i did use the translator for every message. Now i just use it when i confused about some fellow message or when i dont know how to explain something.

and thanks, iā€™m putting energy in this on last monthsā€¦ loosing a lot of money because the english barrierā€¦ its time to broke this shit :stuck_out_tongue:

one of many reasons to my love about this forum :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Brother, Using a coin flip and a hose washer to mail seeds

here u can found the links to buy in the USA :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Look what arrived :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

13 Likes

Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2) <ā€” Best place for non giveaway content! The party is open 24/7 over there! When the chat thread is actually in use like it should be, usually someone will drop in an let everyone know there is/will be a giveaway in the FSFC thread. Best to keep normal chatter in there so the moderators donā€™t have to clean up this thread. :+1: Talk about and ask whatever in the Chat thread :+1:

8 Likes

Uzbekistani IBL looks very interesting bro

2 Likes

I think you mean pretty wellā€¦ :wink:

6 Likes

@Rhino_buddy !
Mail call! :facepunch::sunglasses:
Thanks buddy! :pray:

11 Likes

@DougDawson I received the Eutierria today! Thank you very much!

10 Likes

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: He (Doug) is an OG treasure!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

5 Likes

Fantastic @Mr_Greenfern , hope they grow well for you.

4 Likes

Cool! Ty. They will definitely be used to send seeds. Last time I mailed a letter other then seeds was a year ago lol.
@MoBilly that does sound good. I sent what info I gathered earlier. We all are just gonna have to wait and see. If anything I can take the seeds out of the packets and send people one or 2 seeds so everyone has an opportunity to grow csi genetics. In other words, I will milk it out so everyone has a chance. I think people can find room to grow an extra plant.
One thing for sure is that csi plants grow thick and vigorousā€¦
Love seeing all the seed pics everyone! Way to go!

9 Likes

Awesome of you my friend! :facepunch::wink:
Iā€™ll check with my wife about sending out something to assist you in this generous endeavor.

4 Likes

This just made my Tuesday! Thanks @Alaskagrown!

11 Likes

Rhino is DaMan!

3 Likes

Donā€™t sit on those, my Euteriia turned out really good. stinky witha real nice high. I like it a lotā€¦ and I havenā€™t even tried the cured stuff yet.

8 Likes