In the basement with Loggershands

I’m really bad with scents but so far I’m getting a Kush/umami smell. The stem rub has hints of menthol as well.

4 Likes

Love that profile :P. Definitely the pure kush dom Lando’s Stash male showing through. He had that strong kush, burn your nose menthol kind of vibe to him. (I’m sure there could be some sugar cane influence in there too because the pheno used in suga suga had some layers of “platinum”-doe-kush vibes to it too.)

The mixed female lando’s smacked real hard too, so this prob will as well. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Due to a recent injury, potency has become a much higher priority so this is music to my ears right now :star_struck::raised_hands::fire:

5 Likes

kush is good for pain. The sugar cane mother on the suga suga was very very nice for severe pain. I think you’ll be happy. :slight_smile: :pray:

And hope you heal up well and quick! :pray: :100:

3 Likes

What’s the other parent in Suga Suga?

1 Like

Suga Suga = Sugar Cane #4 x Lando’s Stash (Pure Kush suge cut Dom)

Here’s the sugar cane I used: Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9) - #707 by DannyTerpintine

3 Likes

Sugar Cane sure is a magnificent plant!

3 Likes

For sure! Just have to find those keeper phenos!

… Beleaf and In-house just did a new drop with a Dip N Stix male (Which is Sugar Cane as well.) Pretty cool to see the strain still around and working.

1 Like

After 38 days of fermenting, the SIPs are a go :grin::fire::raised_hands:

Added more Gaia green bloom amendments

More soil, worm castings, rice hulls, homemade bokashi grain and blended malted barely.

Two Sugar Belts

Two Nanna Glue x Sugar Belts

Everyone all together

12 Likes

Heck yeah man! I can’t wait to see how that turns out. I’ve noticed the ph can be off sometimes after I mix a soil. But if I plant a cover crop first it seems to correct it and balances the soil out. I’m sure it has a bunch of other benefits as well. Then I just let the plants shade it out and trim anything back if it’s competing with the plants. That’s usually just the beans in the buildasoil 12 seeds mix.

2 Likes

Right on man. Let the show begin. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Yeah I had some PH issues with reusing soil. The strawberry cheese on the far left was in old soil and had PH issues she never really recovered from, even after the soil ph was good again. Recently I’ve been re-amending the old soil with compost, dry amendments and dolomite lime and letting it sit. Will try it again soon.

3 Likes

This is Nanna Glue x Sugar Belts. I’m planning on dusting her with some pollen. I’ve got Romulan and Goji OG pollen to choose from but I’ve never grown either of these genetics so I wanted to get your opinion on which to choose.

Vote for your favourite choice

• Romulan
  • Goji OG

0 voters

6 Likes

This is the bokashi grain in action. It was made by cultivating lactic acid bacteria, yeasts, photosynthetic bacteria, actinomycetes and fungi out of the air in my kitchen with left over rice water and milk. It was then stabilized with wheat bran and molasses. It is now creating a mycorrhizal network to help the plants uptake nutrients. So much of what we do for the plants is invisible so It’s really cool to be able to actually see it working.

14 Likes

Goji OG is the winner for this inaugural pollen chuck! :grinning: many thanks to everyone who chimed in and voted, I appreciate your input!

4 Likes

Day 51 (21F)

Name Glue x Sugar Belts

Sugar Belts

Suga Suga - day ?

10 Likes

Looks like the Sugar Belts are much faster growing huh? They’re growing fast!

1 Like

They seem really happy in the SIPs. I think their roots have hit the reservoir because they have been busting out huge growth the last 7 days.

3 Likes

Yeah they’ve caught their stride! The Nana sure has fat stems! It’s probably going to have a fat head nug I bet.

1 Like

I like the looks of the sugar belts.

2 Likes