GC flowers Cap Junky and Chem 91

I got some chikamasa scissors just before last harvest. They are simply great. If that’s how you trim.
By the way, didn’t mean to go off topic with my message to @TopShelfTrees1 .

1 Like

Not off topic at all… I brought up the nute subject.

I’m hoping to find my MegaCrop was not the cause of my flooding, but I was under the impression it ran cleaner.

1 Like

Run the Suga Suga. I’m running one right now that I’m going to hit with some Goji OG pollen. I’d love to see what other phenos are in the genetics :grinning::fire::+1:

2 Likes

I can speak to the herm issue on the Glue a bit better now. I found these, all below a bud site down low on the sidebranching at main stem. Where the preflowers form. Nothing in a bud yet…

I have an OCD thing where I start with smaller buds to the largest as I consume. Yeah, weird I know… :slight_smile:

3 beans so far…

10 Likes

The suga suga seems like a crowd favorite.

I may pop a few and run alongside two beans from a pack I bought this evening…

I’ll watch for yours…

By any chance your plant show sex early in veg? I only have so much room, fem’s work better for me.

3 Likes

Not really, she has been a bit of a slow vegger and didn’t show sex till after she was flipped but the photos of her flowers look so frosty I think she will be worth a bit of extra veg time.

1 Like

Ok, I did just look up Farmer Freemans sex testing, not unreasonable at 15 per and from 8 days old. It’s an option.

Yeah, those pics are what got my attention.

6 Likes

It might be that Danny’s just a really good grower but if you could get something even like that, you would be winning :grinning:

I’m thinking Goji Suga might be a nice cross? :crossed_fingers: sounds tasty :fire:

2 Likes

You are exactly like my wife. She burns all the small buds first.

2 Likes

That’s actually a good breeding trait. :slight_smile:

yours might be leaning more towards the father’s (pure kush) structure. You know bodhi got some nice cuts for that cross :pray: .

How’s the terps on yours?

@Bobgrows has a very nice one going right now. It seems to resemble the mother more but not completely as I see the father in hers a bit too.

4 Likes

Here’s a Pic from earlier…
@DannyTerpintine

12 Likes

No strong smells as of yet, she was flipped just the other day.

Here she is this week, she looks a bit angry because her soil ph was off (might also explain the slower vegging)

@Bobgrows she looks amazing! :grinning::fire::+1:

8 Likes

Thank you!
I thought I lost her in a storm. She was bent all the way to the ground. I staked her up and she was fine… thankfully!

4 Likes

Arrived!!! Was beginning to worry

1 Like

careful i forget who on here just had a whole run ruined cause farmer freeman told him a plant was a female and then it turned out a male. i will try and find thread

edit First male and white powder?

3 Likes

I’m sure Danny is a better grower than i… been following his ig, he does some very nice work. Some color in my tent’s and in the bags i give to friends/neighbors would be well received. But the buzz still needs to be there.

I have some other colorful strains from a few here i want to make room for at some point. Let’s face it… lots of genetics and generous people here making sure members have a choice!

6 Likes

@Coda I’m sure she’s as beautiful as she is smart! She’s a keeper my friend… :wink:

1 Like

Danny, what makes that a good breeding trait? Not second guessing, it’s just that i’m no breeder.

I’d like to see early sex without uppotting and using flower space. I’m limited here…

2 Likes

@Bobgrows i saw that plant in your thread earlier. I’m following and anticipating a good review. You have a nice clean outdoor area as well… i dig that. As well as @Loggershands review.

@Redrum92 Damn… i just yesterday looked at my notepad to verify i sent your beans and didnt duplicate an address on one of the envelopes. What was the post date on that envelope? Glad ya got them though, sorry it caused so much anxiety!

@204medismoke I saw that too. I’ll chalk it up to that 1 in 100 like a male in Fem’s. Think they claim 99.5% accuracy. I can live with that.

3 Likes

@Bobgrows you are doing an amazing job over there! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

@Loggershands yes, your girl resembles the father’s structure. She should stretch more into veg, but she’s not a huge stretch either. (1.5x - 2x at most).

@GCBudz Thanks brother! :pray: :100: For you it doesn’t really matter if you’re growing for flower. It has more to do with the male and how strongly it will pass on traits in some circumstances.

4 Likes