Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

LOL, if you got to have a problem than that is the problem to have :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi Everyone, I am looking for a cut of larry og, forum cookies, Blue dream, etc. I’m in the midwest and we have nothing for clone game. Understand anything given I will probably share with anyone that asks unless told otherwise.

1 Like

Did you still have any of the outdoor line left? I’d like to try a few outdoors this year if possible. Would deffinetly purchase them if need be or trade.

1 Like

To whoever sent this letter to me, thank you, but it was intercepted by the US dep of Agriculture.
I dont know why and feel I should fight for them to give it back however. As of 3-31 I can legally have 3 oz on my person, gift 1 oz to an individual, and have uo to 5 lbs in my home.
Seeds have been legal since 2017. The letter was confiscated on 4-7 in my states airport so I dont know why they would have taken the seeds from me.
Also Even if you did send me flower(which I know you did not just to clarify) it would have been legal for me to accept as of 3-31
Whomever sent this letter pleas send me a pm and thanks for trying.

3 Likes

Flower would be a no-no due to crossing state lines, I’m sure.

I would fight for the seeds. What some Jack wagons.

1 Like

Your probubly correct. They were just seeds thou I would assume. I have never requested cutting nor bud from anyone.

Unfortunately US customs is federal, though seeds are legal as hemp. The problem is, importing seeds does require some documentation to verify source and that it’s free of pathogens. The commercial seed producers for other plants and vegetables all have licenses and documents.

10 Likes

Yeah, you beat me to it. It was confiscated under the plant protection act. Being legal where it is has nothing to do with it crossing borders without the proper paperwork. It’s like bringing some fruits, meats or vegetables back from vacation.

4 Likes

No man, standard seed confiscation notice.

2 Likes

Hmmmm…intresting. I dind not know that. Thanks for the info. That makes sence now. The paper they sent said I didnt have documents for them that I needed. Damn.

2 Likes

I’ve had cacti siezed because of no phytosanitary certificate before.

4 Likes

I thought that looked exactly like what I got. :wink::crazy_face:

2 Likes

I have some hashplant seeds if anybody wants them

6 Likes

I’d take a few. Don’t need too many

2 Likes

OK cool cuz that’s what I got. I deleted all my addresses. Pm me your Addy bud and they will be in the mail tomorrow morning

5 Likes

Thanks homeslice.

I delete them too

2 Likes

What strain?

1 Like

No problem. I was looking for my beefy boy tomato seeds and came across them

2 Likes

They just say hashplant. That’s all I know

3 Likes

Haha cool. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: it’s all good brother. Thanks for the offer :+1:. I’m sure someone will pick them up from you.

2 Likes