Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

Getting your @JohnnyPotseed on @DougDawson!!!

Overgrow the planet! Starting with your lake!

9 Likes

Ohhhhhh that quad looks FUNNā€¦

2 Likes

Scatter a 100 or so seeds your bound to get a few nice plants going . Have to weed out the males unless your tossing fem seeds .
Should be interesting to see things late fall .

5 Likes

So just back. Snapped some pics so you can feel like you are here. Went up to the outlook and checked the Gio Cache, left some stickers for someone to take.

29 Likes

Damn Iā€™m jealous! Beautiful area!

2 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground I got those autos in the mail today!! Quick ship, much appreciated friend! A little late to the party, but really, perfect timing for the summer auto grow. šŸŖ“:seedling::herb: going in water immediately, canā€™t wait to get these in dirt and Iā€™m super excited about the Arora Borealis in there! Thanks again, Iā€™ll be posting updates in my Jinglepots Papa Seed Auto Grow ā€¦ which I may have to rename Jinglepots Papa seeds and Friends Auto Grow :grin: :pray::v::call_me_hand::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Nice good to hear! Glad they made it in time, hope you get a nice early harvest of some good smoke.

3 Likes

:smiley: Nice ones friend!!

2 Likes

Some really nice hills and beautiful views.

Need to get myself out there, gotta activate the super secret GPS in the antler keychain!! :rofl:

6 Likes

Lol, go to Barryā€™s Bay, ask for the Dawsons :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Iā€™m looking for a baby sitter Iā€™m on my way lol little peace of paradise sir hope you and the wife have a great weekend Editā€¦PS Etc. whoā€™s hiding all the autos I know there out there and I want no need them neeed them all of themā€¦or some of them maybe I have slots open in the perpetual Autos anybody somebody trade??? Autoā€™s lol I needs them wellll my children are with there father Iā€™m all alone just me and the gardenā€™s time to break out the gummies yall have a great night

9 Likes

Thanks, just cooking my wife dinner and building up the pit for a fire tonight. All are welcome, even the kids if you cant find a babysitter :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Weā€™ll be having a nice pit fire tomorrow here ourselves. Tis the season! We do a lot of fires during the spring summer and fallā€¦winter? forget about it! :rofl:

But damn, itā€™s nice to sit around it in the eveningā€¦
I know youā€™ll have a lot of good times up there, bro!

3 Likes

lol youā€™d freak if about 20-30 of us were to actually show up! :rofl: :rofl: :sunglasses:

editā€¦ But what a time weā€™d have! lol
that line from some old song comes to mind lol ā€¦ā€˜dancing in the moonlightā€™

just googled (love google sometimes!) ā€˜King Harvestā€™ original singers and that was the name of the songā€¦ Dancing In The Moonlight

4 Likes

You DO know Iā€™m not that far away and I drive a silly sports carā€¦

6 Likes

Barryā€™s Bay is a community in the township of Madawaska Valley, Ontario, Canada, located two hours west of Ottawa on the shores of Kamaniskeg Lake, with a 2016 population of 1,259. Wikipedia is that where your at sounds like a nice place !

3 Likes

Thatā€™s us. We are on Kaminiskeg lake between Indian Point and Squaw Point. I know, I didnt name them.

6 Likes

Damnā€¦ you lost me after the nameā€¦Squaw isnā€™t used by Native Americans. Itā€™s a very derogatory term. Used by white men to describe an Indian woman that ā€˜lays aroundā€™, amongst other meanings. But, all sexist and derogatory

But, like you said lol you didnā€™t do the naming!

6 Likes

Oh I get it, but those are the names on the map.

2 Likes

I am sure someone will be along to change the historical names soon enough. Otherwise think of them as a teaching tool to open conversation about how messed up things were once.

5 Likes