Jinglepot’s Grow and Adventures

I will be showcasing my first outdoor Auto grow. I’m am oldschooler and venturing out to new horizons. Tips, tricks and criticisms are most welcome.

50 Likes

Very cool man, going take a seat here under this tree and watch the show. Best of luck.

11 Likes

In the beginning… (ignore the God Bud regs, they are for a breeding project :wink:
Starting 5 Strawberry Cheese Autos and 7 Bruce Banner Autos

41 Likes

I’ll park on the stump and load the bong, this sounds like something I can learn from :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

18 Likes

Tried a bunch of autos last year outside, got one to somewhat crop in a cool, wet summer. Watching and learning @Jinglepot :sun_with_face:

10 Likes

I’m hoping to learn as well!

11 Likes

Just started some autos for the first time myself. Maybe I can learn something from your thread Jinglepot. :smiley:

9 Likes

Down to watch the show :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

6 Likes

david-lynch-donut

8 Likes

Update: it’s been 24 hours and no Buds yet! What am I doing wrong!!! :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

Guess I gotta wait just a wee bit longer! The suspense is killing me! Maybe I’ll have some smoke by the end of the week :crossed_fingers: :wink::joy:

26 Likes

Could take 3-4 days, maybe a week.

7 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: Mine took a whole week.
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Okay! 36 hour soak and no big luscious buds yet :thinking: BUT, we had all sinkers (all my floaters usually pop too, no big deal either way, but consistency rules!)

Into the moist paper towel they go and I’m going fishing… I will be readying their dirt homes tomorrow. Wish me luck… tight lines all!

12 Likes

Going down the river? I may try to get to Pete’s pond this weekend if you’re around

5 Likes

Naw paige and I are going to Chemainus lake. Maybe Saturday we should all head up to Pete’s Pond.

3 Likes

Got my auto pots ready, alas, a wee bit too soon. Nothing like preparedness though! I checked the seeds and 15 out if 17 have tap roots, consistently around 1/4". I’ll leave them until the morning then get them in their forever homes. I also took the opportunity, while I was getting dirty, too a long overdue up pot of my Molokai Frost female, Sunshine #4 female, a 710 Genetics Cheese x UFS #18 male and a minty little Wedding Cake clone. The Molokai Frost and Sunshine #4 were really root bound and suffered a little for it. The perils of shift work. I’m sure they’ll green up in a few days. Onward!

23 Likes

Looks like you will need a few more pots for all those babies.
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

:heart: those are just for the autos, the God bud regs will get put in dixey cups and up potted as per the usual

2 Likes

Good news bad news. All 17 popped! As usual, they must like our well water as I’ve gotta be 99% lifetime germination rate. BUT in my haste to go fishing, 2 of the seed tap roots had grown into the paper towel and my big clumsy fingers snapped them off. 1 Strawberry Cheese and 1 Bruce Banner. They still got planted, we shall see. Can’t wait to see the sprouts!! Stay Green my Friends!!

21 Likes

Hey bud, just a couple thoughts if you don’t mind. Find cheaper paper towel or use coffee filters. The less absorbent the better. It makes it harder for the tap roots to take hold. Also if you do get one stuck rip the paper towel around the root and plant it along with the root. It will just degrade into the medium and much better than risking damage of the tap root. You got some great tails there, look like strong seeds. Looking real good.

24 Likes