Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

Welcome to OG! There’s an introduction thread you might want to post in as well to say hi to everyone at once. You’ve definitely found the right place for knowledge and for seeds though so you’re in good hands here! :beers:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum Worstsideman63!

2 Likes

Thank you i didnt know about the introdution thread ill try to find it

1 Like

Hi @Worstsideman63, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Enjoy! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi and thanks for the welcome

1 Like
3 Likes

I can hook you up with some beans. What’s your plan for nutrients, lighting, medium, tent/room?

5 Likes

This is the place to be it’s where all the cool people hang out best thing I ever did was find this group stick around you won’t be sorry

8 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

So oddly I just got back Sunday and somehow had to package these. If you are waiting on seeds from me, they are in the mail as of tomorrow. If you haven’t stopped by don’t miss the auction going on for the server fund :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Hi i have a 600w hps and a 4x4 tent, promix and foxfarm nutes

2 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson and thank you @Kushking902 on the Bluenose.

@DougDawson even if I don’t win anything at the auction, I plan on still making a donation to the server. Really appreciate what you’re doing, hopefully some Canadians win (I’m sure some will) so we can have more of Mark’s strains up here, wish he shipped em to Canada, but this is the next best thing. Plus it really helps the server. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

That would be great and very thoughtful of you

2 Likes

Welcome @Worstsideman63. I can send you some BOG Sour Blutooth F2s. The strain is pretty newbie proof and would be a good strain for anyone just learning. Shoot me a safe addy and I’ll get some heading your way

10 Likes

Placed another order today brother. More of Marks gear heading for the northland including 6 of his new ghost strains :slight_smile: Stay tuned.

9 Likes

The generosity and compassion here continues to humble me every day. @Worstsideman63 only joined 2 hours ago and already has been offered some quality beans courtesy of @Bullskinner and @Eagles009 you’re really great guys, really nice of you.

10 Likes

Thanks @Oldtimerunderground . I have plenty and he was in need. I love what we do here

8 Likes

My trigger finger is ready whenever anyone wants to offer this one, @misterbee, @monkeyman & I have parked just outside in the parking lot waiting for someone carrying this one.

7 Likes

yeah that one interests me too - as does anything BOG

3 Likes

It’s no trouble, I have some bodhi good medicine f2’s that should treat you nice. I’ll have a look what else I have that night be good for pain.

5 Likes