Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

You missed the boat on that one bud although you have the answer.
tenor (11)

10 Likes

:joy:lol that gif cracked me up

Link to your growlog…
thx JPS!
Dirt

1 Like

20 way split on 10 pack of seeds :slight_smile:

2 Likes

er… I don’t have a grow log atm lol unless you’re talking about my feeble attempt at reversing, or maybe the bit I’m doing on Auto’s? If it’s the latter, here’s the link;

https://overgrow.com/t/johnnypotseeds-first-autos/53526/33

4 Likes

I meant the reversal thread where I can follow along with the effectiveness of the silver injections.

Edit: I think its this one…

2 Likes

I know I got a few weeks but… I gotta tease this…

Get ready because OG is gonna have it’s own fireworks!!!

Thanks for seed donations go to;
@anon71563794 @Bullskinner @Baudelaire @ReikoX @monkeyman

37 Likes

Ohhhh la la! What a lovely scene :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

How/when can we get some of that Indiana Bubblegum? I am looking for that and/or BOGglegum

People have really been upping there packaging game on here!!!

6 Likes

Fourth of July…

It will be open to anyone, worldwide. Well, at least until I use my 20 world stamps up.

I just packed 220 Zack haze x jlo. I ran out of hose washers though! More will be here Saturday. Then I need to pack the sour Bluetooth f2’s

21 Likes

Hell yah! gonna be poppin!
Got the ZakHz x JLO from the dark sun himself…
Gonna do what I can to get the gum!!!

4 Likes

OG fam constantly blowing me away thank you all @DougDawson got a card from you today your the best @JohnnyPotseed thank you sir Blessings folks yall have a great night I’m wore right out

6 Likes

Uuummmmm, DIBS :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Mmmmm…Double Dibs on the Sour Bluetooth!

5 Likes

You probably have that many packs scattered on your floor lol

5 Likes

Actually you have already graced me with Sour Bluetooth. Thank you very much. Those Fluer du Mal seeds look interesting!

4 Likes

Lol, no I am better organized than that. But still, DIBSSSSSSS

7 Likes

I’m going to have to come up with a few founding fathers cannabis trivia questions… Lol.

It’s going to be 2 packs per person, you can only win once. I think I have enough seeds for 50 envelopes, so lots of chances for everyone. No bar to entry, like I said, I’m picking up 20 global stamps, so it won’t be totally limited to US folk either.

22 Likes

Going to be amazing bud, cant wait to watch the fun. Some great looking stuff there from some generous OGers. You can bet I will be there with my Dibs hat on :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m going to sneak some stuff from my stash box in too. Wouldn’t be fun otherwise lol

And just wait for Halloween… Remember the Freaks come out at night!!

13 Likes