Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

lol I go out to the barn for a few hours on a lazy hazy Sunday morningā€¦come back and damned if there isnā€™t a ton of activity! SMHā€¦
But itā€™s all good lolā€¦ Congrats to all winners and @catapult, @Oldtimerunderground for the OGenerosity!
Iā€™m not ā€˜dibbingā€™ around any time soon lol Iā€™ve got my handā€™s about as full as I want them atm, lol

4 Likes

Your choice :ok_hand: but Anything Bodhi is amazing.
But whatever you think is gonna be HOT :fire: is cool with Me. Thank you. Variety is the spice of life.

4 Likes

5 of each for me please!

I know ā€¦I was trying to catch up on last nights threadā€¦9 hours behind ā€¦go get something to eatā€¦come backā€¦further back than when I started teading!

2 Likes

dibs please i sure can use them

1 Like

@Worstsideman63 See, I told you to be patient :wink: Iā€™m happy to hear you have some donated beans coming in already. Enjoy that warm OG feeling and let 'em hit some dirt (or water, or cocoā€¦ you get it, right?) Just remember, when collecting becomes a problem, you can always visit Strainaholics Anonymous meeting. Enjoy!

3 Likes

Thank you and yeah you were right i finally got some, i know it takes patients, im so glad just to get a couple and hope to get more to do me, its very hard for me to buy them on a fixed income so yeah it will help me with my chronic pain and appetite, plus a few other problems i have, you all are the best, so glad to be here, people are so giving and awsome here and thanks @Oldtimerunderground, again thank you all for being here

6 Likes

You will find out here, the my you interact with people and offer help or ask questions, you know, show your really interested, you will be amazed at how many offers come your way. This site has become my second home.
And the generosity is contagious. Youā€™ll see. Hang around.

10 Likes

Get at me, Iā€™m happy to share

Take care of the newer members first, but if there are any extras of either Mother milk cross I would take someā€¦

-Black Poison Skunk X WOMO

-WOMO X MSS18

1 Like

Itā€™s gonna be over 110 degrees today!

So if you all never see me again my brains cooked inside my head and I am stuck waiting for the apocalypse and a civilized Zombie, who prefers their brains well done, to dig in!

7 Likes

Dibs! NomNomNom :brain:

3 Likes

Well it looks like @Berserker7205 got my brainsā€¦

4 Likes

lol too much you guys just too much on a muggy CNY morning tooo much

3 Likes

Good morning everyone!,

Just wanted to put it out there that my seeds come with support.

IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE I WILL RESEND BECAUSE STUFF HAPPENS! No Questions asked.

14 Likes

I have an issueā€¦ you never sent me any!

7 Likes

This is amazing right here :wink:

9 Likes

Lmfao ā€œDibsā€

2 Likes

@Dirtron and @Berserker7205

I can two more and thatā€™s gotta be my limit for today.

6 Likes

Dibbitty dibbity dibs :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like