Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

Sounded like Christmas at the Dawson’s house .

3 Likes

I couldn’t help laughing my ass off at the image of DD tearing into the packages like a kid on Christmas morning… :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Thank you very much, my friend. I will let you know when it arrives. Not worried. I have been getting everything and in one piece lately. Last screwup was that time with the London strain that was robbed.

2 Likes

How many days is that? 2-3?

2 Likes

That’s an awesome week :sunglasses: nice.

3 Likes

That’s at just a bit over 48 hours
and 20 of em got put into cups this morning at less than 48. (about 40hrs) Stuck another 21 in cups this evening

edit… are you a believer in the method I use to germ, now? lol :+1: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

UV, i happen to have a UV flashlight that has two different wavelength chips in it though reason i have it is for UV curable resin.

3 Likes

lol I’d just got through smoking and for some unknown reason i said infrared rather than ultraviolet lol i caught it and corrected…then put the joint down. :rofl: :rofl:

but that is definitely cool to see the individual animal’s paw prints under the uv!

2 Likes

I like the look. I have these by one of my tents.

11 Likes

I have some BC God Bud beans if @misterbee can’t locate his, in his sea of seeds. (I imagine him like Scrooge McDuck diving into packs of seeds.)

4 Likes

I dig that kungfu poster oh to be young again

1 Like

Thanks, that’s an original from the series from around 1972. I still watch that every now and than :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thats different I’m a big believer in the heat mats I had the hardest time with germing beans till I learned about dampening off changed some things pretty good sucess rate now

4 Likes

those look awesome.

1 Like

“Tips For Preventing Damping Off” Tips For Preventing Damping Off

Lol first I’ve heard of it! Thanks @cannabliss

2 Likes

Ok folks, 32 envelopes of pollen and a bunch of envelopes with seeds are finally done and heading for the box. Hey @Rhino_buddy , your STS supplies and your much wanted seeds are on the way, you know the ones :wink: Anyway, time for a break. I will open the pollen thread list up to around 25 or so more people once I get the auction lots shipped. They are just awaiting an address list which is being worked on by Joe so will be coming soon.

14 Likes

Enjoy a well deserved rest after spreading that PPP seed around the world! :earth_asia::+1:

4 Likes

LOL, thanks man. Rest over, PPP signup part 3 is now live. If you have missed out now is you final chance to score some.

7 Likes

I was in seed jail tonight, I think I’m at 700 packed now… Waiting on a couple more donations to pack up, gonna make some pretty labels and then we will be ready!!

I’m going to be sending out over 1000 seeds to lucky og ogres for the 4th of july

44 Likes

Well u got my interest up ! If there’s not something in that stack to interest people they probably on the wrong site ! :rofl:

5 Likes