Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

@DougDawson @anon93244739 I hope your kitty fam get better soon. Mine just had her appt this week, and they found a small ear infection.

4 Likes

:heart_eyes: well well well @anon93244739 that looks like indiana bubblegum by FDM been waiting for that cant get it in uk yet
much respect to all at OG your doing great work here
spread the love far and wide
:man_farmer:lime

6 Likes

Sorry @DougDawson to hear about your cat, and yeah animales are like family too, hope all goes well

2 Likes

Got a question, does anyone have any skunk seeds i might be able to get, i grew up on skunk back in the day but now cant seem to run across any, but i was young then lol, 60 now so its been awhile, sorry for asking but was wondering if its still around

2 Likes

Oh no! Hope the news is good

3 Likes

Yep, it’s still around. I have a Skunk#1 from '99 that I’ve kept going on strictly clones. In the process of trying a reversal on her and a few other old strains I’ve got, so I can do a seed run. So stay on the lookout, is all I can say. lol… We’ll have to see how it goes.

15 Likes

Wow that is so awsome, yeah its been along time since i had it, hope it turns out for you and i appreciate it, will keep an eye out for sure thanks

4 Likes

I open them, stick them in the vials which I label and then put them back in the packaging. Can’t bring myself to just toss them.

@DougDawson hope Kitty Dawson is ok. Pets are definitely family members :beers:

9 Likes

@DougDawson my prayers for your kitty it is a shame vets cost so much but I guess it’s like anything else in life they have there nut to cover the real shame is when folks can’t or won’t pay for vet care me and the kids work with a few vets and rescue groups here in CNY that run clinics and such in the end it’s just money right anyway I hope the bloodwork brings good news sir and we are praying for you a sick kitty is no fun just like a sick child

7 Likes

Problem with vets is not only are they really expensive. A lot are scam artists. When I was in university I was in a program called natural resources and environmental law inspection and enforcement. Many of our teachers were MNR or OPP. Through an investigation the MNR did in sault ste Marie to find which vet to take animals they find that need care. They found 5 of the 6 vets in town were running scams. One was even telling people their pets died and were selling them after charging them rediculous fees. Not saying all vets are bad and hopefully in bigger cities it’s better. But they are out there. I personally got scammed by one 2 years prior with my bearded dragon and got scammed out of 1000 bucks. Important to have a connection and personally know the vet.

9 Likes

WTF…sell my dog to somebody after telling me it died you better run and hide :rage:

7 Likes

This weighs heavy on my heart. Wishing everybody’s pets all the best.

3 Likes

Blessings for all the pets out there. :pray:

3 Likes

Fortunately I havnt heard of it with dogs or cats. Was more so the not so typical pets like snakes and lizards

1 Like

That makes more sense but still, royally fucked up and if I owned those kind of pets I don’t think I’d be any happier about it.

3 Likes

Tell you cat I said to feel better. Ghost and Mao send their best as well

7 Likes

Thanks all for your well wishes. Just working away trying to keep my mind occupied while waiting for the vet to call. Cat still lying on the chair we put him on last night so has not bothered to move. Man I was hoping for some improvement or at least movement. Hopefully I get some answers soon.

12 Likes

Is this an old cat, Doug? I have found that people who dont love cats have never owned one. My Yoda cat lived with me for 23 years. My Dusty cat is about 4 yrs old.
Hope good news for you my friend.

3 Likes

Our last cat made it to 22. Tigger is only 6.

19 Likes

Ah. Tigger is probly just has some sick spell. Cats are almost as resilient as Cannabis plants. But best to be sure. Vets are expensive but think of all the pleasure you and Tammy get from that little guy.

4 Likes