Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

Hit my with your “Personals” in PM, I’ll send some Freakshow your way. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: I’m in Maine.

6 Likes

Wasup @catapult
Beaultiful cat man…
Have any seed remaining by the way?

1 Like

On a happier note I send you 3 strains to help with your issues bud so hopefully they arrive soon.

6 Likes

So folks, if you are waiting on Pollen or an Auction item they are all ready to go. Been busy packaging today. Good things heading your way folks. The DVD’s are the auction lots that will be sent tracked for all those who selected that option and will all be shipped once info provided by LemonadeJoe.

16 Likes

Jesus Doug. Go smoke a Doobie and take a break.

Thanks for all you do here, for real.

9 Likes

Thanks bud, going to do just that. I will throw up the rest of the pollen for people in a day or so once I get more stamps. I figure after a couple auction winners bowed out of the Pollen thread as they got some in the auction I will have around 26 more vials available. That will bring the total to 91 people that got pollen, I kept 4.5 ml for myself :slight_smile: I know that stuff as already got a few seeds cooking out there so I could not be happier. OverGrow the world…

9 Likes

Wow man. Do you know if every person used the pollen on just 1 med/small plant and made 1k seeds each, that would mean you directly helped make 91,000 seeds new to the world. With just 1 use of each bottle, with many many uses per bottle left. I know I’ll be hitting every plant I have with ppp intill it’s all GONE. So :flushed::confused: loads of seeds yet to make

6 Likes

Reminds me of that bull, Toystory, that sired about half a million calves.

2 Likes

@BERZERK Thanks bro, sorry, but I hit my limit for the moment. Good luck on the next one

5 Likes

That is just an amazing thought brother. Hope people really do get some good use out of it. Can’t wait to get all the seeds ready, with 3 full plants pollinated there should be enough to flood this place. I think my first goal will be to fulfil the list that @lefthandseeds had before all his hard work disappeared. I am pretty sure these plants will easily cover that list and all new entries that come along. A really good feeling to know I have been able to give something back to this great place.

13 Likes

Pulled from that link. Best quote ever.
:sweat_smile::joy::rofl::sob::sob:

6 Likes

Bro… your gonna have like 6k + easy of seeds.
I got just over 1k seeds from a single 2 foot plant my last seed run.

6 Likes

:joy: :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

sorry if its been stated what are the genetics of this strain?

4 Likes

Purple Paranoia Paralyzer
Info about here on the searches someplace, it’s a long read :books:

4 Likes

thank you !!

2 Likes

So it’s a Colorado heirloom strain. Here is my grow page and Lefthandseeds. All the info want is either linked or written within those 2 threads.

12 Likes

thats’s awesome to see it has history in Colorado…hits home :smiley: even cooler that you’re keeping the genetics going @DougDawson! i’m a sucker for a lot of the old school strains. love what you all do here and quite honored to be a part if it now!

5 Likes

So who wants a 5 pack of Apollo Ape? Say dibs. You all been snoozing for an hour, wake up and get some seeds.

6 Likes

Dibs dibs find

2 Likes