Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

3 Likes

out of likes so here ya go :heart: :heart_decoration:

1 Like

Only good thing about tumors is once they come out you don’t have to support them……

Ah. I know dude. I really love this place and all the people that are here. The last thing I want to do is to make anyone feel bad here. This is supposed to be a fun, cool place. And it is, and better without guys like me screwing around.

2 Likes

this is a master piece i must say. im quite speechless at the moment.

1 Like

Watch medical KFC

3 Likes

now don’t put yourself down like that man. im thick skinned its gonna take more than a virus to keep me from being happy, ya know.

3 Likes

thanks for the suggestion

If ya don’t need to be lifting ‘heavy’ shit…you better leave alone all them packages you got made up! :rofl: :rofl: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ha. Ok. I will smoke this in your honor then. Cheers!

Visited a friend today and traded him a couple nugs of his Alien Fire for a couple nugs of Blue Cookies.

11 Likes

So emerald green, is it freeze dried?

1 Like

my first go at organic??? I guess been using chelates for a few years now and also not man chick but eh it’s not important I’m excited to see how much I can mess it up lol thanks ps alsoI had covid 6 months or so those same symptoms just saw a ENT doc he said theres scar tissue and it may never go back to normal but I guess it could be worse

1 Like

Your gonna be fine, but just so you know, I will be pulling for you too. Gonna be a breeze, and a fast recovery to boot!

And I forgot to say @anon71563794 passes out beautiful shiny things too…

@fleurdemal has that bling

16 Likes

Me likey shiny…

1 Like

Not that I know of. When we were sitting there chatting he said. Wanna get blasted? Well since he twisted my arm. Anyways I asked him if he had any to spare I would trade foe some BC. He said YOUR BC, dam skippy hippy. So I dont know how it was harvested or cured. Just know its fairly tasty and a very nice sativa head. Which Im not used to. Im pretty much an Indica guy.

It looks tasty for sure

1 Like

fire buds you got there, glad your smoking in my honor.

2 Likes

You’d need to send some over for me to do a PROPER taste test before I could give an educated opinion on that though…

2 Likes

Hope all goes well and on listening to them while on a spinal F that tell them you’d like to nap through it they’ll mix a sandy brown needle and you’ll have a nice restful sleep :zzz:. Not a big fan of hey look at me I’m awake but can’t feel shit but hear them .