Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

Anyone who got my fire mix, grow it… This is what you should expect to get.

18 Likes

Wow, red as bloody cabbages!! Beauties!!!

The Freakshow x Stealth?

Oh yeah. I am taking a couple bong rips right now. Nice kinda piney taste on the exhale. I have not experienced the pine flavor in cannabis since the late 70’s. And a very very nice head rush. Hits you right between the headlights. I may have to srat growing some good sativa stuff.

2 Likes

Nope, gg4xogk. I made s1’s and also crossed with fruity pebbles3x purple og and sssdh f13 green.

All should be fire progeny, but they all got mixed and sent out as fire mix. Whomever wind the recycled container grow off is getting 50…

5 Likes

those nugs look really pretty i would like to try that strain one day

1 Like

I always like to screw around with the doctor and his/her helpers. Kinda takes the edge off. I watched my doctor doing my hand. It was nothing. I was asking her questions and joking around the whole time.

3 Likes

Doesn’t hurt to have some bling too but shiny is like a fish lure open the seed vault they just speak to ya . Hey look at me !

1 Like

download

1 Like

The fact that you are apologizing when you caused offence speaks volumes, you meant no harm! That is the mark of a good human :blush::ok_hand:

4 Likes

Who’s got fast fingers? There happens to be 12 seeds of (gg4xogk)x stealth fighter.

Anyone want a pack of these? Same applies, use at own risk, stealth hermie, yadda yadda yadda.

I might even toss a couple Apollo ape in too.

5 Likes

I want some dibs for lunch, a snack for dibs, having breakfast too! Dibs!

1 Like

Thanks bud, I am sure it will go fine. The doc wanted to put me under but I opted to be awake. I am also not a fan of listening to them but figure if I can deal with a dentist drilling into my teeth this should be easy. Wont even be able to see them back there.

1 Like

Well your going to have to watch for 2 envelopes then

2 Likes

Lovely!!! Addy again? Or you have it!? :laughing: :smile: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :sweat_smile: :thinking:

Those nugs may look nicer than mine, but I can tell you, the over size and density of the BC is better. Im not much of a trimmer. He obviously takes a little time on his. Usually I remove fan leaves on harvest day and the sugar leaves are trimmed to the bud. I dont go nuts and try to dig in there and trim out every little bit. Its for me to smoke, right?

1 Like

Nah, I’ll copy it.

Actually, I got it open. Watch for 1 lol

1 Like

Thank you kindly!!! They’ll surely be well used!!! Thanks OGGGGGG!!! Awesome place to be!!! :laughing: :relaxed: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Did I hear someone offer Appollo Ape? Dibs-iddy-doo-dah!

1 Like

Gotta wait for more lol.

Cross these 2 together, and get rid of any stealth fighter like plants and the freakshow and gg4xogk that’s left will be amazing. For real, if you cross these 25% will be an even better result than these plants. Then you will have something special that you created

2 Likes

Just for reference. How would you tell the Stealth from others. Shape of leaves or something else? How long into veg does it take for differences to be visible?