Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

This was the Stealth Fighter plant before harvesting

This whole tent full of autos, is seeded or will be Bubble Gum crosses.

10 Likes

I need to get you some cuttings from the German Duck, before I kick her out back, for the summer :+1:t4: :v:t4:

5 Likes

man that looks nice,

1 Like

When you do, send me 1. I want 3 webbed lineages I can cross breed to make an Overgrow duck. Call it Gizmo duck maybe

7 Likes

I have a banana Larry lavender select pheno I will soon be giving out cuts and making f2

14 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding. I’ll send you a few cuts, just to make sure that at least 1 makes it :+1:t4: :v:t4:

3 Likes

this is the little reveg I took 8.5 weeks in flower. Whent right to veg no revert growth.

3 Likes

Puna Duck f2

Hi × 5

7 Likes

whatsup party people I am one tired lady just finished mixing 12 cf of soil just thought I would check in on you dirty dibbers keep on keepin on have a grwat day folks

15 Likes

Afternoon Canna!

1 Like

hello everyone, hope you may catch all dibs and other undibbable ones around!!! Have a great day!! :upside_down_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :clap: :hugs:

2 Likes

I’ve got that berry freak x duckweb IBL male too

1 Like

Yabba-dibs-a-dooba!! maybe no such thing as a free lunch…

Do you have the straight Duckweb IBL too?

OG Duck…Gizmo Duck… sounds fun!

Gizmo G. Duck

1 Like

God I wish. 200 a pack is too rich for me. At least that’s what I saw it at last time I was looking.

3 Likes

I’m good on the $200/pack lol I think I can live without that! :rofl: :rofl: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Fuck, I’m hurting today. I don’t even know what happened but the screen door got me as I was stepping in and fucked my shit up.

The bruise is darker in person

9 Likes

That’s fucked up :cry:

I prescribe a LOT cannabis! Topped with hash :stethoscope:.

-Dr. Dirt P.F.H.

2 Likes

Damn dude!! You flat out messed that ankle UP! Be careful, bro… looks like you gonna have to take it easy for awhile…

2 Likes

Ouch!!! :confounded:

2 Likes