Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

I’m toking a bowl with some hash on top right now lol. I was running door dash earlier, but it hurt walking too much.

2 Likes

‘some’? hell…a LOT! :grin: :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

That’s gonna leave a mark.

Fixed it…

1 Like

Gave me a chance to sit down, design and make these…

@ReikoX @Bullskinner

12 Likes

Can’t wait till the 4th!

(Don’t forget I was first to comment on that FDM Indiana BBG!!! Mine mine mine!!! :wink:)

4 Likes

Ah dibs. Dibsidy-doo-dah. ?

2 Likes

Hands off, you’ll get a chance lol

4 Likes

Hahahahaha!!!
This is a sentence.

1 Like

Thanks @Rhino_buddy , much appreciated!

7 Likes

Damn it! everyone’s getting pretty packaging, lol I might have to break down and get ya to make one for me! :rofl: :rofl: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

So I assume you are making those labels and printing out on your printer. Care to share the details. Program??

2 Likes

Making these is making me wish I had gotten a better printer, this one was $20 on black Friday 4 years ago.

I found a free sticker designer online and used that at first, but then I switched to ibis paint on my chrome book. These are 1.5" rounds.

I had to switch bullskinners avatar into a wire frame, then zoom in and delete all the background. At the edges I was clicking single pixles lol. But then I shrank it and it came out just how I wanted honestly, I wanted it to look like a silhouette of his avatar.

2 Likes

Well, I’d say you’ve definitely gotten your money’s worth out of that one! lol $20 bucks 4 yrs ago?? smh :+1: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ohhh can’t wait to see the pretty designs.

3 Likes

Oh brother, that sucks. Shoes going to be painful for a while. In the winter I stubbed by big toe after tripping over a skeleton in my basement of all things. Gotta love Halloween. Since I spend most of my time barefoot my feet are pretty tough but I hit it just right and ended up ripping the entire nail off the nail bed. Now I know why they rip nails off as a form of torture. Hope you heal up fast bud.

2 Likes

5th grade suuuuuuuucked.

6 Likes

If you ever need anything special printed. let me know bud. I do managed print services as well as IT support and have access to 600 printers including multiple very good color laser printers.

3 Likes

:flushed: :flushed: :flushed: Ouch does not quite cut it.

Looks like it did suc! If that’s when you lost the toe tips

1 Like