Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

What happened :confused::flushed:

Well, whatā€™s a good priced, high quality home printer?

I might take you up on that, Iā€™m going to tweek my avatar and probably need some 40mm round stickers printed off. I want to be able to get the detail.

2 Likes

I learned not to play in construction sites barefoot, the hard way.

2 Likes

Maybe loosen the spring on that door ouch.

1 Like

You Talkin to me?

Hey DD, what would it take to get myself some pretty packaging for beans I give away or trade on here? lol just curious, atmā€¦

2 Likes

that quite a lesson to learn when your 10 or 11.

1 Like

Sometimes the hard lessons is what keep us alive later on. Glad thatā€™s all that happened.

4 Likes

You can get decent Ink printers but they are no match for a good Laser. Problem is Laser printers are very pricey as are their supplies. I have some M880ā€™s here and you have to regularly change 4 toners, 4 drum units, all the rollers and the ITB belt. The joy of them is I can print on 11x17 paper. I could print color stickers for you and mail them in normal envelopes pretty cheap.

5 Likes

Do they work like screen printing, by layers?

Could just be as simple as printing the stickers to slap on them which is no big deal.

1 Like

I wasnā€™t but am always happy to :slight_smile:

Yes, they lay the image on the belt one over the other and than it getā€™s transferred to the page. From there itā€™s through the over where it melts the toner and squeezes it into the page.

1 Like

Oh no man, rough! I hate getting hurt back there behind the ankle/heel.

2 Likes

at least your toes dont look like this!
download (1)

13 Likes

Are you just making up some designs or you already got some done?

1 Like

@DougDawson How cool.

Just playing around with this give away, I figure itā€™s a good time to learn

3 Likes

Thnxā€¦ Iā€™m in no way ready to go for it atm, but soon, Iā€™m hoping. If the reversal works out, which is actually starting to look like it just might!. Then Iā€™ll probably want something ā€˜memorableā€™ since itā€™ll be my first ā€˜modern methodā€™ (21st century style) attempt of reversals. lol

3 Likes

I brought a label design jpeg for Blak n Blu Cookies over to Staples and they said they could do 1 1/2" round labels. I said cool. But they donā€™t want to do it unless I do like a hundred bucks worth. Or more. I only need a couple 8 X 10 sheets of labels. Donā€™t have a huge amount of these. Just thought it would be cool. Guy told me for a small amount of labels, I should just do it at home.

2 Likes

Just slap your photo logo you use here on them. Bam done :heavy_check_mark:

3 Likes