Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

That’s what I figured on doing if I get the beans rolling like I’m trying to do! Simple and easy…

1 Like

I think I’m going to try and change the background to transparent and up the saturation on the colors so it pops more on a label

Or go with a company online that will print a small number. Look up custom stickers on Google. You will find many.

2 Likes

I had my return labels made for $15 on Amazon.

2 Likes

Removes background & you can add new backgrounds. When you save the image, the background will look black, it’s not, its still clear.

2 Likes

Booo-yah!
This is exactly what I need. Thanks!!

https://www.stickeryou.com/en-ca/products/custom-stickers/335

Low printing requirements

I have one of the cheaper printers sitting here in my office and it does pretty detailed prints. The camera lightened them up a bit but you can see the detail. Those sticker places could be the winner though.

8 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed we found your new avatar

6 Likes

You drew that old man face Doug.?

4 Likes

No way bud, all are just pics from the net. I just printed them.

5 Likes

I was gonna say, man your making my next tattoo lol

6 Likes

LOL, yeah it’s pretty amazing some peoples talent. When it comes to drawing I really have none. I can build or repair just about anything but am only good at stick people art :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I can make food look amazing, other things, not so much.

Ok, I think my current avatar would make great stickers

3 Likes

Ok, now how in the hell did you get that full size frontal pic of me!?!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :sunglasses: :+1:

edit…that must be from a few years ago, too much hair on top of the head! I got the long hair still in a pony tail tho lol Just getting to have a really long forhead!

5 Likes

LOL, that’s the thing about us men, our hair really doesn’t fall out. It migrates downward.

4 Likes

Yeah lol mine moved from my head to my chin

oh wait, I’ve had a beard like forever lol I go down to a goatee now n then but always go back to a beard ( I HATE shaving!!)
I was in ‘goatee mode’ when the wife met me 40 yrs ago…the first time I shaved it off she was like ‘grow it back, now!’

She said it’s not that I’m ugly or anything. It’s just that’s how I was when she met me and that’s how she wants me to be lol

6 Likes

Always man! Enjoy!

2 Likes

Really nice!! Indeed!! Rocking it!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

I hear ya. Always hated wearing sandals back then too.

:smile:

5 Likes