Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

so that’d be your personal stash? and yeah appropriately named… this an indoor or you doing it mainly outside?

you can grow it anywhere, outdoors it gets to be a tree. . indoors I keep it under 8’ and it’s been my personal stash/favorite for all these years. Well, there IS a close second and that’s Frankenstein’s Bride… I crossed King Tut with it about 10 yrs ago… I figured with tests of over 30% as high as 33%, the Tut was a worthy addition, but it couldn’t be added to Frankenstein. It had to have it’s own name…cause Frankenstein doesn’t need any additions.

edit… I have bred many strains to Frankenstein over the years, some are keepers others are stinkers…

4 Likes

BUT, my friend… it was damn well worth it!!
We smoke it daily, and have for the 20 years it’s been with us.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t happen to be what this is referring to? @JohnnyPotseed

2 Likes

yeah lol but that 9%?? really? someone didn’t know what the hell they were doing! I told yas, I took the seeds and clones to all corners of the US and over there I gave out a LOT of her.

3 Likes

I was pure gorilla grower and illegal as hell… I told em on the west coast not to say where it came from but grow and share as much as they wanted!

5 Likes

I’m in a position see I missed all the golden years and genetics. I would work on a cannabis farm for free just to get to learn from some of the guys like you. I only have the one local buddy and he is in rough shape to continue carrying the torch

4 Likes

Ok good people of OG, I got company came…I’m off, cyas all tomorrow

8 Likes

I am chasing the rabbits at the moment :wink: I don’t need seeds for anything soon. Too much to juggle now I like the idea of it though.

Have a great evening Johnny.

1 Like

hey thanks for asking it wa a kids derby my 10 year old daughter my youngest had a blast she caught a big sunfish and freaked out she was so happy good time

3 Likes

Fantastic, glad they made it. Hope they grow well for you.

1 Like

What is best freaks or frankstein?

Dam man, Frankenstein has more genetics in it than a lot of dispose! That’s beyond awesome! Ugh what I wouldn’t give to get my hands on some of that!!

2 Likes

I love watching kids fish……
Their excitement is contagious and endearing to those around them.

2 Likes

ok, back lol
@cannabliss I didn’t know if it was you in or watching the contest. Glad your young one caught herself a fish! Did she turn it loose after? :sunglasses: :+1:

@BERZERK …I’m not even gonna ‘like’ that question. :rofl: :rofl:
No offense to Petal Power, her Freakshow is nice, but it can’t hold a candle to Frankenstein, sorry. Two different worlds entirely.

2 Likes

Well, I have zero idea how many seeds will be made in this STS attempt for preservation. But all I can say is to keep an eye peeled for it, I’ll announce when I have seeds to give away. There’s a lot of interest in that so I’ll have to figure something out in the way of how to give them out.

5 Likes

I have to wonder if some of those @DannyTerpintine strains are going to be hitting the thread tonight. I think that this my have to happen a little later. Keep your eyes peeled OG’ers.

People seem to love the Swakhammer.

13 Likes

Thats the truth i want to hear.
Exelent awnser @JohnnyPotseed .
I tryin some sugar breath of humboldt and was awesome.
I got receive some freakshow.
I searchin for some hot american stuff.
I need to do concentrate to my uncle , his paraplegic and have muscle spasm , just the thc concentrates controlate his problem. And i love to smoke thc concentrate , if you had some high thc strain left i ll love it.
But like the awnser

3 Likes