Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

Glad they made it safe :pray: I hope the next one arrives just as fast. Good to know.

4 Likes

Hey brother they came today was in between pages of a magazine, must of slid in when getting mail out of box, thank you brother, very appreciated

4 Likes

lol well look no further my friend, because Frankenstein will definitely do that for ya :+1:

3 Likes

Gather the villagers! We must BURN Frankensteins monsterā€¦and inhale the fumes. :fire: :dash:

2 Likes

Hey @anon93244739 arenā€™t you here in Oklahoma too?

1 Like

So is Frankenstein a relative to freak show? Iā€™ve got a pack of the freak but donā€™t know much about frank?

Nowhere near it lol
totally two different plants/strains

1 Like

Well then sounds like one Iā€™ll have to watch for so many strains flying around here hard to keep up!

1 Like

Not many people do know much about Frankenstein lol But itā€™s an 8-9 week plant for best potency/yield. Itā€™s like a Timex watch, you can kick it in the ass and itā€™ll just keep on growing. Almost impervious to any conditions and nearly impossible to stress. Will grow on a spit n hard look

9 Likes

Iā€™ve never heard this saying before but damn do I love it.

4 Likes

Ok even more interested now.

1 Like

Maybe because I havenā€™t said it before lol that was original just then

9 Likes

Well hot damn Johnny, tounge of gold

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :sunglasses: :+1:

but oh, so true!

1 Like

Whereā€™s Frankensteinā€™s parts from?

1 Like

post 14 in this thread

Itā€™s a blend I did over 20 yrs ago of a total 8 strains
White Russian
White Rhino
Sour Diesel
Skunk#1
G13
Blueberry
Hawaiian Snow
Back bred into White Russian and Sour D to strengthen those phenos and added Maui Wowie to the mix.
3&1/2 years total time then another year or so to get it breeding true. You NEVER become inured or immune!

6 Likes

hunhā€¦ain no genetic bottlenecks in dat shit.

edit-yeah I found it

1 Like

My card showed delivered on a Friday. Thought I had dropped it and lost it. Showed up the following Tuesday, So must have been delivered to the wrong house. It is funny how those things make our hearts stop at the thought of losing one and jump for joy when we get one.
:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

I just copy/pasted that for ya was all lol too stoned atm to do a lot of all that typingn n such

editā€¦ On Frankenstein, of course