Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

12 Likes

Pre dibs on the swack hammer! I’ve been so busy lately, I haven’t had enough time!

1 Like

Thats why i asking to you @DougDawson
Do you have some hot stuff to donate to me?
Some hot thc strain.
I ll appreciated a lot if you do…

Just sent you some stuff bud including some pollen :slight_smile:

7 Likes

You the best
You rock bud
Thanks a lot @DougDawson

2 Likes

But does it get you BUZZED? Thats the question.

2 Likes

:wink: just wanted to post something before I have to be afk forever again. I appreciate it man!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :sunglasses: :+1:
Does a bear shit in the woods!?! 1 good hit will do ya

edit… And that’s for ‘heavy smokers’… maybe 2 sometimes, if ya had a hard day lol

6 Likes

a lil dib’ll do ya’, but I dunno 'bout these ‘premies’ lol

1 Like

If ya looking to just get totally ripped, smoke a whole doobie… you’ll be fine, it’s all in yer head bro!.. :grin: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

definitely got the :eyes: out for this one :male_detective:

2 Likes

Does a frog have a watertight a$$hole? Why would there be any other answer. I kinda figured if it was no good you wouldnt have worked on it for 20 yrs.

4 Likes

No ‘work on’ needed, that’s already been done lol I just grow it and smoke it as is…

3 Likes

Dib-aroonies then!

1 Like

Just screwing with you my freind.

1 Like

As am I, so F’d Up atm, I’m just sitting here having fun chatting with y’all lol

7 Likes

I had invited a friend over to get him high and of course I had to hit some with him lol

on top of what I had already smoked

edit… post removed since it wasn’t ‘politically correct’… :grin:

2 Likes

Im getting there. Smoking on some Afghani I grew a while back. Very stony after about 3 bong rips. 4 and youd be Toe Up From The Flo Up.

1 Like

That’s the only way to grow…er, I mean go

1 Like

Oh man Tahoe is a line of genetics I have been looking for for a while, usually 30% of anything Tahoe shows traits I desire to compliment my own cultuvars

1 Like