Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

Sounds stellar brother! Will be watching for those :cheese::cheese::cheese:

1 Like

Imma whore that ufs18 x cheese male out a bit. It will also be crossed with canuck blueberry, dj short blueberry, canuck strawberry cough and canuck wedding cake.

I also have a DJ short blueberry male I chose out of three I had, to breed to the same strains. There should be plenty of beans for all!!

14 Likes

@Rhino_buddy Iā€™ve been wanting some cheese strains also but no luck

2 Likes

@Jinglepot your crossing Dj short Blueberry X Cheese :cheese: ? SO :flushed: Blueberry Cheese cake?
Seeds for all? Seeds for some? Dar I say DIBS right now? OK DIBS PLZ. :ok_hand: I ainā€™t never had any cheesey strains.

7 Likes

My gorrilla glue has kind of a cheesy chocolatey smell. Canā€™t wait to smoke some when itā€™s dry in a few days for one and 7-10 for the other.

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure blue cheese is the same as blue dream. But I want to cross the blueberry with my wedding cake then select a couple phenos from that to cross with my 710 cheese to make blueberry cheesecake yeah! :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

4 Likes

I was wonderingā€¦ do people clone males to keep a good male strain going? I was going to do that before I flipped everything, ive just never heard of anyone doing it

4 Likes

Also strawberry cheese cake :birthday: oh yea, I have a couple shiskaberry that are getting crossed as well, but they arenā€™t a priority for meā€¦ even though the buds from my last run were :fire:. They are just a really tough strain to trim, LOTS of branching

1 Like

I would assume so, if not they must store craploads of pollen.

1 Like

Iā€™ve heard of people trying to store pollen and it failing, thatā€™s why Iā€™d rather clone a male, just to be safe

3 Likes

I dont see why it wouldnā€™t work.

1 Like

I am considering keeping a father plant for the first time. Pretty much as a test how low I can go maintenance wise to keep it up for fresh pollen later. However you can get a lot of pollen from a male and freeze that for later, guess it depends on how long you want to use the same male. With some breeders basically crossing everything with their one male Iā€™m sure they keep clones.

1 Like

Iā€™m going to try both, Iā€™ll clone the males as well as collect pollen to freeze. I donā€™t want to lose these males (or their pollen) so I figure better safe than sorry. Also, itā€™ll be a great learning experience and fun too :grin:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s what I thought. :+1:

1 Like

Yep, you can clone them males just as easy as the girls.

5 Likes

I want some

2 Likes

I have a UK Cheese Mother (along with a Kosher Kush) clone which I am hoping to eventually make a seed run clone in the long run but need both pollen and time :smiley:

4 Likes

@Pigeonman Are you planning on S1 via CS/STS?

Not true mate, two completely different varieties. Nothing cheesy about Blue Dream.

These guys are responsible for the Blue Cheese

Edit: apparently BD is Justin Biebers favourite strain so I guess it is pretty cheesyā€¦ donā€™t ask me how I know that :man_shrugging:t4:

7 Likes

I thought blue dream was blueberry Ɨ haze?

3 Likes