Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

Nice good to hear! Glad they made it in time, hope you get a nice early harvest of some good smoke.

3 Likes

:smiley: Nice ones friend!!

2 Likes

Some really nice hills and beautiful views.

Need to get myself out there, gotta activate the super secret GPS in the antler keychain!! :rofl:

6 Likes

Lol, go to Barryā€™s Bay, ask for the Dawsons :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Iā€™m looking for a baby sitter Iā€™m on my way lol little peace of paradise sir hope you and the wife have a great weekend Editā€¦PS Etc. whoā€™s hiding all the autos I know there out there and I want no need them neeed them all of themā€¦or some of them maybe I have slots open in the perpetual Autos anybody somebody trade??? Autoā€™s lol I needs them wellll my children are with there father Iā€™m all alone just me and the gardenā€™s time to break out the gummies yall have a great night

9 Likes

Thanks, just cooking my wife dinner and building up the pit for a fire tonight. All are welcome, even the kids if you cant find a babysitter :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Weā€™ll be having a nice pit fire tomorrow here ourselves. Tis the season! We do a lot of fires during the spring summer and fallā€¦winter? forget about it! :rofl:

But damn, itā€™s nice to sit around it in the eveningā€¦
I know youā€™ll have a lot of good times up there, bro!

3 Likes

lol youā€™d freak if about 20-30 of us were to actually show up! :rofl: :rofl: :sunglasses:

editā€¦ But what a time weā€™d have! lol
that line from some old song comes to mind lol ā€¦ā€˜dancing in the moonlightā€™

just googled (love google sometimes!) ā€˜King Harvestā€™ original singers and that was the name of the songā€¦ Dancing In The Moonlight

4 Likes

You DO know Iā€™m not that far away and I drive a silly sports carā€¦

6 Likes

Barryā€™s Bay is a community in the township of Madawaska Valley, Ontario, Canada, located two hours west of Ottawa on the shores of Kamaniskeg Lake, with a 2016 population of 1,259. Wikipedia is that where your at sounds like a nice place !

3 Likes

Thatā€™s us. We are on Kaminiskeg lake between Indian Point and Squaw Point. I know, I didnt name them.

6 Likes

Damnā€¦ you lost me after the nameā€¦Squaw isnā€™t used by Native Americans. Itā€™s a very derogatory term. Used by white men to describe an Indian woman that ā€˜lays aroundā€™, amongst other meanings. But, all sexist and derogatory

But, like you said lol you didnā€™t do the naming!

6 Likes

Oh I get it, but those are the names on the map.

2 Likes

I am sure someone will be along to change the historical names soon enough. Otherwise think of them as a teaching tool to open conversation about how messed up things were once.

5 Likes

Yes, yes I did just go to Google maps to see how long it would takeā€¦

First pic is the wife, doing a leather working demo at a pow wow
second pic is me carrying the Eagle Staff in a grand entry at a pow wow
third pic is the wife and son in full regalia (he was ā€˜head dancerā€™ that night at a pow wow
Sheā€™s full blood, Iā€™m a half-breed, whole family registered tribal members lol

Rose Pow Wow 1999 demonstration of leather-work

editā€¦ lol, I couldnā€™t stand it. Had to go back and edit it to straighten up pics.

26 Likes

That WILL happen eventually.

3 Likes

I asked you not to mention my bay xD

3 Likes

Beautiful people and wonderful culture Johnny.

7 Likes

Thnx I think so too, but I might be biased a bit lol
Damn it the posting of the pics got screwed up sorry folks

4 Likes