Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

Time to show the love y’all, I’ve seen a lot of beans go out of here recently.

9 Likes

Hear Hear, let’s keep this place funded and running smooth and fast for all. We all love it here so this benefits us all. With your donations also comes some great seeds so it’s a no lose scenario;)

7 Likes

I’m bidding just because it’s a server fund auction :smiley:

3 Likes

You da man, love it. Thanks bud.

1 Like

No no! Thank YOU!!

1 Like

Win-win for everyone. Bid and buy to help keep this forum around. In return you get a wealth of knowledge and chances for free seeds. A lot of free seeds. How can you not win. Bidding is fun and easy.

9 Likes

Don’t judge each day by the by the seeds that you plant. but harvest you reap from your effort lol

5 Likes

@DougDawson damn brother, did you strap rockets to this letter. Feels like that was really fast! I’ll dust my girl tomorrow.

Thanks again.

12 Likes

He’s got turbo pigeons didn’t he tell ya about them?

4 Likes

Soooooo much seed potential in that baggie. Dang @DougDawson ! Nice work.

3 Likes

Awesome brother, glad it made it quick.

2 Likes

PPP has already made its first inadvertent cross. PPP X Wedding Cheescake auto from Fast Buds. Wonder if they will pop.

9 Likes

I’ll bet with YOU growing them that they’ll Snap, Crackle AND Pop!

4 Likes

Definitely the one on the left, and a possible on the one on the right.
But I’ve seen paler seeds do their thang. So…
Hopefully they both produce some :fire: Good Luck :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks bud. Was just really kind of cool to find them and only them. Perhaps a couple more will pop out when breaking the bud up to smoke but who knows. Either way it would be interesting to see if they germ and find out what the heck they create. Imaging getting a female from it, taking some clones, STSing her and than making some Fem seeds with that cross. Fem PPP x Wedding Cheesecake seeds, they sound interesting, lol.

5 Likes

Imagine getting a female and touching it with more PPP pollen and making a ton of :boom: seeds :dizzy:

2 Likes

That sounds very nice!

1 Like

Hey Guys - Shout out to @Chronickyle - First off Thank you! I remember talking about autos with you, but I don’t recall what seeds you sent. The package is marked TD x EX. I love that they are auto fems, but I can’t figure out what they are. :thinking:
Also @DougDawson - Thank you for sending Godbud 2.0 x Major Indica. Today was a great mailbox day.
I’m still watching this thread in the background. I’ll holler if I see something I feel like I really, really need, but otherwise I’ll just watch the fun and plant another seed I was gifted from one of you guys. Growing my happiness one plant at a time.:green_heart:

7 Likes

Glad they made it, enjoy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I wanted to thank OG’s resident St. Nick but @DougDawson gives out gifts every night. Lazy Santa only gives out gifts 1 night a year! :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks Doug, your birthday card showed up early, looking forward to running this Apollo Ape.

1 Like