Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

Looks like the empty house next door was not as “safe” an address as they thought!
Just teasing.
Good of you to immediately be ready to resend!

2 Likes

Haha. I just watched all those. Great show. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I heard when they tried to add heroin, that’s when they decided to pull back to just cannabis.

1 Like

Freakshow beans arrived today, thanks @anon71563794

5 Likes

I got his ghost og crosses also the other day . They are unworked but I’m OK with that . Sure to find a lot of nice stuff .

2 Likes

Thanks again @allotment the Dragons Blood Hashplant arrived today :grin:

5 Likes

Hey @LilJonB, not yet but honestly, it hasn’t been time enough. Don’t worry, we could wait a while longer. Really appreciate your OGgenerosity!! Thanks a lot!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :hugs: :pray:

1 Like

You’re very welcome, hope they bring you something great!

2 Likes

Got anymore of the DB hashplant. I love bodhi stuff

8 Likes

Lo and Behold, the “Canadian Flyer” came roaring down the tracks, came to a screeching halt at my spot, the Mail Clerk opened the Boxcar Door and slung 2 Flips of Auto Fem. You know who you are…nothing but THANKS directed atcha!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

Ay! Na na! They coming. For sure… I’ve been over indulging. Trying to bring myself back home to be able to do my part.

2 Likes

I put something in the mail for you this morning @Robert63, hope you like it :grin:

4 Likes

There were 2 packs and I got one! Holding on to them tho. But stay tuned. May do a seed run with them. Maybe Spring run. Already have my fal/winter run scheduled.

4 Likes

Hey @other_barry , got some Tropicana Poison in the mail today, thanks very much. Also got some Superfreak Pollen from @corey. Another great mail day, thanks guys.

8 Likes

I’m going to be putting some of that on a berry freak tonight

2 Likes

thank you im sure i will, and i appreciate it

1 Like

Hi all new medical user in canada finally got my license after waiting 7 months!! im a novice grower but have done a few small personal ones back in the day, anyone looking to help a man out i need some top shelf genetics and have 2 strains currently from canuk seeds i can trade if need be ( do-si-do bluedream ) thanks!

7 Likes

Hi @204medismoke welcome to og my Canadian brother.

Drop by this thread here and introduce your self.

And since your a Canadian drop by here as well.

7 Likes

sweet watching the hockey game while browsing this so i will do it during commercials lol! thanks!

4 Likes

Welcome @204medismoke , also a Canadian.

3 Likes