Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

You can split em with me. :rofl:

or me lol!

Done deal @Rhino_buddy

1 Like

Send em to dirtron, they sound great and I kinda want them but I wonā€™t get to them for forever. Let them grow!

loved watching reruns of that show as a kid in the eighties, Branded was followed by Wild, Wild, West!
Both were great and I hated westerns as a kid!

1 Like

Just wanted to give a shout out to @Bullskinner and @eagles009 and @oldtimerunderground for helping me out, you all are amazing, you know its great how people can get together and become one like one big family, you dont see anyone doing that these days, people helping people and dont want anything in return, thats awsome, glad i found this place, nothing but family here, keep up the good deed that everyone does, you will be blessed and thank everyone on this site for ecepting me, i appreciate that, you all rock

7 Likes

next time i will google as fast as i can! but my old mind would still be to slow LOL

2 Likes

Gotta go water. Be back in an hour or so. Too many plants.

I can send you something in trade @Dirtron :wink:

3 Likes

Weā€™re cool. Thx though. Will send 1/2 to you when they land.

2 Likes

Yo I can bean youā€¦ DM me.
Better yet hit me up in my growlog after I update tonightā€¦

4 Likes

is this directed at me sorry new to this forum layout

1 Like

Haha I was just typing something to that effect. Good shit! Iā€™ll bow out of this one.

2 Likes

Yes you @204medismoke!

4 Likes

Thatā€™s too kind of you dirtron!

Let me send some beans to @204medismoke for you. :wink:

6 Likes

awesome ill look for it!

1 Like

We can both!
I need to give some back, ā€¦ cuz I plan on grabbing when I see something tasty!!!
plus a1st beaning is special!

7 Likes

And you know I will take care of my Canadian brother before all is done :slight_smile:

6 Likes

How do you know heā€™s Canadian?

Hits self in fore headā€¦

Then asks Doug to hit again in forehead!

4 Likes
5 Likes

What @other_barry said. I can also say he is in Winnipeg :slight_smile:

6 Likes