Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @OldSchoolNewKid and @Worstsideman63

5 Likes

Nice to meet you and welcome to OG! would of left you a like but i am out, will try to remember lol

3 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Worstsideman63 , @thecrazster come on in and get involved with the greatest show on earth.:sunglasses:

6 Likes

Indeed, WELCOME!!! Up here in “The County”, glad to see another Mainer here. You’ll find MANY more, I assure you. Hope to pick your brain in the future, with your permission, of course. Stay awhile, stay safe, take special care, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Hello folks newly licensed medical patient! yes finally! winnipeg canada is home and cant wait to learn how to grow some top shelf meds instead of paying 40 for an eigth of dry garbage government crap! now time to hunt for some genetics!

11 Likes

Hey @204medismoke , welcome to OG. Glad you could join us. I am in Ontario myself. There are tons of great genetics around here from some really great growers. Have a look around and keep an eye out, always something floating around.

5 Likes

Welcome 2 the OG! @204medismoke enjoy the wealth of knowledge floating around here.

5 Likes

thank you!

4 Likes

Thank you doug

2 Likes

Hi all~ I’m just an ole fart lookin to grow better & better . I live in a non-friendly state in US , a little paranoid about posting but i’ll get over it . I see a lot of peeps here from other forums i frequent , bring on the knowlege !

16 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Crazy1 .

5 Likes

Hi @Crazy1, welcome to OG! Enjoy!

2 Likes

Welcome @Crazy1 you’ve come to the right place. Lots of friendly people here and lots and lots of experienced growers.

5 Likes

Long time lurker (like from OG overgrow days.) Closet grower supplying meds for myself to help with my anxiety and pain. Started in soil, then did hydro for a bit (PPK) and now back in the soil chasing terpenes with no-till. Just want to feel like im part of a community, im working on my anxiety stuff and people interactions are difficult for me so hoping this will help chatting with people on here. I have learned so much from this page so im excited to be more involved.

15 Likes

Welcome Big E
Glad you decided to join and introduce yourself. As you’ve seen this is a great place to learn about growing weed but stay for the community.

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @Crazy1 and @big-E-tallz

6 Likes

Welcome @big-E-tallz & @Crazy1 ! Have fun getting lost in this wonderland with the rest of us… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

…there are bean-lovers… EVERYWHERE!

5 Likes

Welcome to og @crazy1 and @big-E-tallz you will like it here alot of friendly peeps, like one big family

6 Likes

Welcome @204medismoke to the party!

3 Likes