Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

Yeah it’s out of mine too! It was a present from the GF and I was able to justify it in my head because I never drool over pedals like that, I don’t have G.A.S (guitar acquisition syndrome), etc. If nothing breaks I could go the next decade without buying more than strings and be perfectly happy.

I only hear good about the Rat stuff and all the demos I’ve heard sound great and Bosses are little workhorses. Not familiar with the rest. Is “wall of 12s” a pedal or do you mean your cabs? :smile:

3 Likes

I meant the cabs :laughing:
I set up my 12" traynor dual stack reissue in stereo with my fender prinston 12". 1969 tubes and 90’s solid state together harmonize quite well to create a “wall of sound”. I also run an octave pedal in the mix and stereo delay. Gets weird real fast. Both amps are cranked to “1” and it’s still too loud :joy:

Traynor are Cnd made amps based on marshal guts.

5 Likes

Here are a few I bang on from time to time :grin: :metal::metal:FB_IMG_1624511140925

10 Likes

And my newest addition

11 Likes

Nice looking Lester !

3 Likes

You guys do know there is a thread for you in the smokers lounge. :grinning:

9 Likes

I was waiting to call dibs on a guitar but holding out for the shinny one!

2 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior

8 Likes

or maybe this one:

6 Likes

Dibs that’s it .

1 Like

Where’s the seeds ?

10 Likes

:kiss: :rofl:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Ok just got 3 more 4x4 tents, one to run the tester seeds in soon as they get here and 2 open ones for what ever seeds i can get next, like to run some type of purple strain in one if i can find it, unless i get lucky on the 4th, lol, but any way im ready to grow the world lol, ill keep a update on here when the testers come in, and thank you all for the support and help, keep growing

5 Likes

right on I wouldn’t know where to put even 1 more tent unless I kick a kid or 2 out hmmmm lol

7 Likes

Yeah that makes 4 total, i got 2 extra rooms upstairs so i figure 2 in each room, lol, i have no kids at home they all grew up so plenty of room

3 Likes

I have all 4 of mine still home well 2are in college but someday I’m not rushingnit but 2 extra rooms oh how much fun I could have can’t wait to see what you do with them

1 Like

That was pretty much the same as we did lol3 sons at home until they were into their 20s… told them stay as long as you need/like, but ante up on the bills. Which they did, no sweat. BUT…when they left the nest…it was ON! :rofl: I had all kinda extra space to expand lol

3 Likes

I’m in no rush Idk what I’ll do when they are all gone go live with one of them ha I would love some more grow space been thinking about a polebarn now that ny is legal but big decision especially right now with the cost of materials and such someday maybe

1 Like

Yeah i have 3 kids did the same told them to stay long as they wanted, but they decided its time to move out of daddys and start thier on family, and i must say they turned out pretty good, so yeah i took the rooms over lol

2 Likes