Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

Yes @middleman ,
why?

gotta go to the thread and put your name down @MoBilly

I added your name in spot 12.
Didn’t know what flag to put though.

2 Likes

Pretty sure I’m on spot 12 on that. Recheck?!

Edit… got the a.t.f. and the romulan mixed up. My bad

1 Like

Your 12 on ATF. Actually there are two "12"s. I’ll check the Romulan also.

Edit: @OldSchoolNewKid you’re number 4 on the Romulan

1 Like

Yea. Seen that. I’m the first #12 (at least what I see) So I’m taking that as my spot

1 Like

I’d fix it, but I’m afraid it would mess things up more. Too many people editing at once I guess.

2 Likes

Yep. Took me three attempts to claim a spot. Went from 9 to 11 and finally claimed 12

4 Likes

This seems to occur a lot for sign ups. Wonder if any admin functions could be added so it didn’t occur so frequently?

1 Like

Great pedal. Its out of my price range but over the years i’ve come to love my Boss Fz-2’–> Turbo Rat → RV5 → Traynor YBA1 + WALL of 12’s.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s out of mine too! It was a present from the GF and I was able to justify it in my head because I never drool over pedals like that, I don’t have G.A.S (guitar acquisition syndrome), etc. If nothing breaks I could go the next decade without buying more than strings and be perfectly happy.

I only hear good about the Rat stuff and all the demos I’ve heard sound great and Bosses are little workhorses. Not familiar with the rest. Is “wall of 12s” a pedal or do you mean your cabs? :smile:

3 Likes

I meant the cabs :laughing:
I set up my 12" traynor dual stack reissue in stereo with my fender prinston 12". 1969 tubes and 90’s solid state together harmonize quite well to create a “wall of sound”. I also run an octave pedal in the mix and stereo delay. Gets weird real fast. Both amps are cranked to “1” and it’s still too loud :joy:

Traynor are Cnd made amps based on marshal guts.

5 Likes

Here are a few I bang on from time to time :grin: :metal::metal:FB_IMG_1624511140925

10 Likes

And my newest addition

11 Likes

Nice looking Lester !

3 Likes

You guys do know there is a thread for you in the smokers lounge. :grinning:

9 Likes

I was waiting to call dibs on a guitar but holding out for the shinny one!

2 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior

8 Likes

or maybe this one:

6 Likes

Dibs that’s it .

1 Like