Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

See what I mean? I’m just pretty good at dibs! :laughing:

you guys bored lol on your lunch breaks or what gone for 30 minutes 100 plus posts you all have problems and you need help first step to recovery admitting you have a problem second step sénd me all your beans that way you won’t be tempted third step everybody else do the same that way nobody can enable anybody I’m here to help

4 Likes

SMS to me also .

AS IF $50 WOULD DO IT IN T.DOT. TRAFFIC!

Ha… no.

2 Likes

Ok I’ve really cleaned up today, even having passed on 2 packs. I happened upon a thread first and secured a pack, I played a music trivia game that I didn’t even realized were for seeds and won, I won one that I didn’t pass on from Doug, and now this one.

I need to check my collection and see what I have enough of. Gotta spread the love a little cause it’s been pretty great to me today. Back in a minute.

2 Likes

Or you can try here. Sometimes I think it may be counterproductive, but hey, at least we’re trying :rofl:

DUUUUUDEEE That’s amazingly horrible!

1 Like

It’s a terrible addiction but I like it!

1 Like

That’s one paper winder snap off, we had 9 yesterday (worst day since I’ve been here)… makes for a looooonggggg 12 hr shift… could barely lift my arms over my head after that one

4 Likes

One of my wife’s uncles passed this week.

She’s looking at flying back to St. Lucia for the funeral early Aug.

I can’t go due to work and looking after the dog, plants and so on.

She’s already said she would talk to her rasta cousins and bring me back seeds…

Whatagal!

7 Likes

And here I’m worried when someone makes a loud noise and starts swearing in our darkroom.

That is what I am doing also. I am trying to get to ones I want to keep and learn to breed (or at least clone) and spread the rest.
I have to start a spread shit of the ones I am forwarding from wins/shares/buys/austions :rofl:
:green_heart: :seedling: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Jeziz! In one afternoon you are set up with beanage for life! Wel plyed, sir! Well played indeed.

While @Slick1 is checking his stock let’s do three more. This time it’s Timewarp 47 (Texada Timewarp x AK-47) this Texada Timewarp is the real deal, I got it from a fellow grower while I was visiting Texada Island! It’s only a couple hours away from me! Back in a few for the giveaway

1 Like

I was overjoyed this am looking at my 4x strains (8 clones total) starting to pop roots out off the jiffy pots… cause in 6 weeks after planting they’re getting PPP LOVE DUST to make beans to spread around! (again thanks @DougDawson )

2 Likes

Ok so anything I have enough of to make a pack out of is from stuff I’ve received from other members here. First up is the only exception that which is Blood Lotus. It’s a cross of all Bodhi gear Lemon Lotus (Lemon G x Snow Lotus) x Dragon’s Blood Hashplant v2

First person who comments the following gets them - Slick1 I would like those Blood Lotus seeds because they sound good and who doesn’t like good seeds? Haha certainly not me so I’ll take them. Am I first? I hope I’m first! Also Slick1 is very handsome and I’m not saying that just because he’s giving away seeds either, he’s just a very handsome man.

3 Likes

Slick1 I would like those Blood Lotus seeds because they sound good and who doesn’t like good seeds? Haha certainly not me so I’ll take them. Am I first? I hope I’m first! Also Slick1 is very handsome and I’m not saying that just because he’s giving away seeds either, he’s just a very handsome man.

3 Likes

Slick1 I would like those Blood Lotus seeds because they sound good and who doesn’t like good seeds? Haha certainly not me so I’ll take them. Am I first? I hope I’m first! Also Slick1 is very handsome and I’m not saying that just because he’s giving away seeds either, he’s just a very handsome man.

1 Like

Wow thanks for the random compliment! I appreciate it! :laughing:

You got it! Send me a PM with your addy.

5 Likes

Awww that was barely egomaniacal.

You can do better.

3 Likes