Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

He’s great isn’t he!!! All of you are, @DougDawson is and has been going above for all though. Respect!

6 Likes

You all are the best. I love this place. You all make it what it is and I am grateful :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Did anyone ever give out bubblegum? I’ve been wanting to breed some. It was my first strain I ever grew and hopefully the first I breed again after a 16 plus year hiatus. I won’t even be smoking until I grow it myself (makes it even more exciting). Bye this thread is like a live chat and thanks to @Eagles009 for the hook up. You guys are just like the original OG members I used to interact with. I’m not going to lie most forums suck.

4 Likes

Sorry I do not have any bubblegum seeds best I have is Bubblegum pollen.

3 Likes

Hey thanks brother eventually I’ll either find a good breeder or a non-wally world seedbank who has legit stuff.

2 Likes

Mark on Strainly usually has Bubblegum auto beans for pretty cheap. Check out his info here.

3 Likes

Sorry bud but I got no Bubblegum. I have Bogglegum that I plan to run and make some seeds from but that will take a while.

4 Likes

Someone else suggested him on my thread I made. I planned on hitting him up after asking around here.

2 Likes

Heck yeah, Mark is a stand up breeder. I spoke with him for quite a while and he was a really cool guy.

2 Likes

He has great Bubblegum and Blueberry autos that grow almost like photos

2 Likes

That’s great ive got several people reccomending him already so I’ll probably call him tomorrow.

2 Likes

I actually have a load of seeds coming from Mark for another server audition. He has some new Ghost Strain crosses that sound really cool.

4 Likes

If you come on this thread July 4th you’ll have a chance to win some. Just have be ready at the right time, and they’ll be yours!!

You’ll have to beat me though, cause I’m making sure I get a pack! :laughing:

6 Likes

That’s sick because I had planned on doing a similar project I did back in the day with lowryder. Maybe half the work will be done for me!

3 Likes

I grew one of his Blueberry autos and my friend did a Bubblegum and both grew to the size of photos. Needed to switch to 12/12 lighting to get them to flower.

2 Likes

Heck yeah, the @anon93244739 Giveaway. Now that is going to be epic. OverGrow the world.

4 Likes

Or did you mean auction?

1 Like

I heard that about his Blueberry Auto’s, I wonder how common it is. I know some of his strains have been amazing.

1 Like

This is a bubblegum auto from T H Seeds. I’ve been doing my best to screw it up, but should end up with a decent crop from it

10 Likes

I can’t wait. As long as we don’t have to take pictures blowing bubblegum bubbles like the one time @CADMAN had us running around the house looking for gum. Breaking into purses, finding a pack and chewing practically the whole thing. My jaw killed me the next day and I swear I tasted gum for days :rofl:

5 Likes