Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

after doing hardly anything for a year due to covid and canadian lock downs moving into a new place while fixing it up is not a fun time. add in this heat and trying to get out musty odors has me sore tired and frustrated. i need to take up yoga or something

3 Likes

Maybe for the next batch? It would cover a few giveaways for sure.

Or is it too much?

12 Likes

I hope i get two or more of this sticker 4 th july.
This art are so cool and suggestive.
You take a ten
@anon93244739

2 Likes

Hey I am very new to this and so excited to be here. I am trying my hand at growing this incredible flower we have available to us and wonder if you have any seeds left? I have so much to learn and look forward to advice and knowledge. Pea

10 Likes

Wasup @Patricia37
You re welcome in og , have a great time.

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Patricia37 . These seeds will have a sign up sheet that goes up in a couple weeks. Hang around, get to know some folks and have some fun. You will see this sign up when it comes around. Drop by the introduce yourself thread and say hi to everyone if you feel like it.

10 Likes

Untitled4_20210629002725

Is this too much for Halloween stickers?

15 Likes

10 Likes

maybe i’ll drop some pumpkin seeds for halloween

edit: i just realized you’d have to wait til the next year to grow them

4 Likes

31 oct
Thats a good day.
Trick or beanz is ossn
Beannnz
Dibs l
Lol

3 Likes

I hope you win something nice! @BERZERK

I’ll be there on Dibsoween!

3 Likes

Lololol
That will be the day.
We can forget 4th july

1 Like

Winder if anyone is up?
tenor (3)

3 Likes

i think it’s just me, lol

2 Likes

Lol, wow bud. Slow in here. Good to see you hanging.about though :wink:

1 Like

4 Likes

I was thinking.of dropping something special but there should be more here for this opportunity. In keeping with the night I thought a pack of Drunken Mac

Drunken Mac – Crunk Boat x Mac Stomper

The Crunk Boat was a nice yielding, colourful, 50/50 hybrid. Boasting of sweet natural Purple Grapes and GAS! Very sociable, giddy high in lower doses, but almost like you’re woozy at higher doses. Except the Mac Stomper to add some citrus and gas terps and even more frost!

10+ Regs.

13 Likes

Diiiiiiibzzzzzzzzz
Can i say?

what a 70’s erra red harry Yo grenery buds cheers

1 Like

This buds sounds like indian landrances cannabis.

1 Like