Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

I am not sure you can mail them, all of my spider mites have >.3% THC… Hahaha.

1 Like

Don’t you mention 10 pack… was ready to pull the trigger LOL! :upside_down_face: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah they do suggest changing bulbs every year or so to keep It efficient

1 Like

Were you able to order the KOH mate?

1 Like

Glad I went straight to LEDs…

go to the thread by @Mr.Sparkle

I did and am so damn glad! That’s how I was able to step into the 21st century! lol

edit… That fella knows his shit!

2 Likes

Lmao :rofl::rofl: nice :ok_hand:

2 Likes

oh hell no keep them little shits away from me I swear there my mortal enemy and I havē only had one battle with them bastards

1 Like

No. I do have safer soap however.

1 Like

It’s like adrenaline rush !!! Strainaholism extreme!! lmao! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I’m only ever doing battle with these shits once.
Bleaching everything when this run is done.
No next time. Hate these things.

yeah for sure I run a spider farmer in my pepetual and a hps in the other once I fire up the bigger side I’m building one it’s been a long time coming

1 Like

It’s never a question of ‘IF’ you’ll ever get them…it’s more a question of ‘when’ you’ll get them…if you grow long enough

2 Likes

My son built ours, with the very valuable help of Mr.Sparkkle.

Boooo, boooo, boooo, lol god they were terrible scarred me for life I think seriously made me waiver in my convictions for a second but DE pyrethrin neem and much heart brake and mite free shhh shit I shouldn’t have said that they might be listening

1 Like

hey @Worstsideman63 did you figure out what the TB was? he calls it Tulaberry. one of his Blackberry Kush crosses. i believe…

2 Likes

Over the many years, I’ve been at war with them shits several times… never fun

edit… That Pyrethrin is always in your system and any test on commercially sold weed fails if they detect it…use the organic Permethrin

edit… Also, as long as in the veg only (never use it on bud!!) Iso alcohol at 50/50 mix dissolves them shits and their eggs on contact… Then evaporates quickly, so you’re just watered you plants basically lol

edit… I have to use a multi pronged attack plan lol since I’m always in constant growing. DE, Safer’s soap, Iso alcohol and essential oils mixed

3 Likes

Well I was close, I thought tuliberry

2 Likes

could be one in the same. not sure and not familiar with any Tuliberry

1 Like

The wife liked my idea of having pancakes and thick sliced bacon for dinner today! lol

edit… You just can’t go wrong with pancakes in this house! :grin: :sunglasses: :+1:

4 Likes