Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

Ok thank you for the info

1 Like

I am not sure you can mail them, all of my spider mites have >.3% THCā€¦ Hahaha.

1 Like

Donā€™t you mention 10 packā€¦ was ready to pull the trigger LOL! :upside_down_face: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah they do suggest changing bulbs every year or so to keep It efficient

1 Like

Were you able to order the KOH mate?

1 Like

Glad I went straight to LEDsā€¦

go to the thread by @Mr.Sparkleā€¦

I did and am so damn glad! Thatā€™s how I was able to step into the 21st century! lol

editā€¦ That fella knows his shit!

2 Likes

Lmao :rofl::rofl: nice :ok_hand:

2 Likes

oh hell no keep them little shits away from me I swear there my mortal enemy and I havē only had one battle with them bastards

1 Like

No. I do have safer soap however.

1 Like

Itā€™s like adrenaline rush !!! Strainaholism extreme!! lmao! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Iā€™m only ever doing battle with these shits once.
Bleaching everything when this run is done.
No next time. Hate these things.

yeah for sure I run a spider farmer in my pepetual and a hps in the other once I fire up the bigger side Iā€™m building one itā€™s been a long time coming

1 Like

Itā€™s never a question of ā€˜IFā€™ youā€™ll ever get themā€¦itā€™s more a question of ā€˜whenā€™ youā€™ll get themā€¦if you grow long enough

2 Likes

My son built ours, with the very valuable help of Mr.Sparkkle.

Boooo, boooo, boooo, lol god they were terrible scarred me for life I think seriously made me waiver in my convictions for a second but DE pyrethrin neem and much heart brake and mite free shhh shit I shouldnā€™t have said that they might be listening

1 Like

hey @Worstsideman63 did you figure out what the TB was? he calls it Tulaberry. one of his Blackberry Kush crosses. i believeā€¦

2 Likes

Over the many years, Iā€™ve been at war with them shits several timesā€¦ never fun

editā€¦ That Pyrethrin is always in your system and any test on commercially sold weed fails if they detect itā€¦use the organic Permethrin

editā€¦ Also, as long as in the veg only (never use it on bud!!) Iso alcohol at 50/50 mix dissolves them shits and their eggs on contactā€¦ Then evaporates quickly, so youā€™re just watered you plants basically lol

editā€¦ I have to use a multi pronged attack plan lol since Iā€™m always in constant growing. DE, Saferā€™s soap, Iso alcohol and essential oils mixed

3 Likes

Well I was close, I thought tuliberry

2 Likes

could be one in the same. not sure and not familiar with any Tuliberry

1 Like