Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

That’s super unfortunate but I kind of saw it heading down that road as soon as big tobacco started lobbying against and then trying to assimilate into the cannabis industry. Patience is supposed to be a virtue and all that but fuck it’s hard to watch moral-less crooks make the rules we are forced to follow

2 Likes

Well then I was right and you’re going to love the little surprise I threw in the envelope with the pack I sent you! And I agree, pizza is gross! (Ok as a native Jerseyian that really hurt me to say even as a joke)

Did I get it? Houston we have a problem, we should have been living in Dallas when Debbie cam by.

I did the same recently. I had watched the first season and then never got around to the others so I did all 3 in about a week. Just a heads up- although there are some badass moments in season 3, and it worth watching, it’s just not as good as the first 2.

Dudley Do-Right’s birthday?

The “now” part is what has my imagination running wild. Tons of potential in those pics and I don’t doubt you ran with it!

Officer you don’t understand! The fan in my tent broke and you need to keep the leaves “simmering”!

It becomes so common that in California having a plan riding shotgun qualifies you for the carpool lane a some point :laughing:

Is it looking like they’ll throw out the charge at least? In Jersey with legalization around the corner they basically postponed weed related cases so they didn’t waste time charging people just to have to roll it back later. I hope they drop the charges for you. And at least home grow is part of your legalization! A few years ago leaders from NJ, NY, and PA got together to discuss rolling out legalization and agreed on no homegrow. They had to agree for it to work at the time. With NY breaking that agreement I’m hoping it’ll force NJ’s hand on it not having a neighboring state to point to for justification.

Did they take everything away from you indefinitely? Were you able to get anything back? Plants too? Sorry to hear that!!! Thankfully it’s a new ball game nowadays!!! Wish you the best!!!

Ok peeps im outta here gotta a few things to do see ya later, have fun

1 Like

@Indicaman57 See you soon boss! Take care!

I am not saying I can be your mentor lol but I posted a gummy recipe I designed. Personally, I found the gummies were the hardest edible to make of all, I’m pretty sure there are some secrets people are not sharing. As long as the recipe you choose has a fat it’s easy, you just follow the recipe. Maybe @cannabliss you can have look and let me know what you think? Always trying to improve. :call_me_hand: edit: oh and I’m sorry to hear about you getting caught this is really messed up. I went to court in canada for pocessing 5g of weed and some shatter 1 year before legalization… they didn’t even find the hash in my pocket :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Have GG4 X OG Kush!!!
@TestOfOath, found TWO/@ ATF Fem!!!

BOTH, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

lol naw… I didn’t run with it. I flew! If it needed anything to make it better, I bought it or built it… The wife and me, along with a helper did everything. Which was kinda rough since I’m disabled, but full of excitement, anticipation and fun!

3 Likes

Absent for next 4 hours, painting Basement Ceiling. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Thank you @Oldjoints and @DougDawson beans have arrived :pray: :pray:

1 Like

NJ needs to get it together for sure how can you legalize a plant but tell people they can’t grow it I call bullshit they didn’t drop the charge well sorta but not altogether it’s been resolved now I can’t even find the record all sealed they took my plants and seed left all my gear though and the parts of the grow they missed the seeds were the biggest hit but I recovered from that thanks to some amazing OGers hint hint misterbee ssshhhh lol seriously so much support from my OG fam all in all it sucked it wa bullshit but I didn’t spend a minute in jail others arent as lucky

7 Likes

Great that will work lol, appreciated

Tough! Once and always again, OGers being supportive and generous to you… You’re right, not a minute in jail! and sadly so many suffering hard ones for minor possessions! Criminal is what this “Law” does to a citizen! Keep boxing when the punch comes dear!! Rock it!

1 Like

We’re going to get homegrow mark my words! There’s already bills for it but no idea when they’ll be introduced. One thing that has improved is they dropped mandatory minimums for all non violent crimes so the super archaic MMS for growing are gone and it’s up to a judge. I don’t want to find out but being a registered patient with only 3 plants the chances of seeing a cell are a lot less.

It sucks you lost all your seeds but definitely lucky on the rest of it. If you had to ever get caught growing at all the timing could have been much worse.

@JohnnyPotseed
I’m just getting up and you been working two hours? And you are older than me…what the?
Kudos to you

1 Like

Ive been using the plastic with a zipper as a “temporary door” for five years now…IF it ever does fail I will try something else out, but I for sure have got my moneys worth and took less then 5 minutes to install

1 Like

72 yrs young, always up between 3-4AM every day…

taking a short break then a store run with the wife, then back to work lol

5 Likes

I’m down to give whatever a shot, thank you! I screenshotted your recipe so the old lady and I can go over it, maybe I’ll give it a shot this weekend if I find some extra ambition hiding somewhere

1 Like

@JohnnyPotseed
At some point I have to come an meet you and buy a cup of Joe or smoke a j.
You got me inspired.
Keep doing the good work

2 Likes

Both works lol … where you located?

edit… but no ‘buying’ needed I keep a pot of coffee goin most all day, and plenty of doobies to burn

2 Likes