Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

Built a few of em myself over the years lol

1 Like

@Slick1, You should thank @BigMike55 for allowing you a bit of order into your messy mind by itself, let alone the wonderful gift!! LOL! Come on! I can see you thinking, “no more bidding for a strain I’ve already got!” Learning from you bud! Other than the brotherly rivalry, Congrats! Lots of holes to fill!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :laughing: :flushed: :fire: :smile: :upside_down_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :bomb:

2 Likes

Went to the store and then back to work lol on break and damn it flew by! about ready to get back out to the barn…

edit… i shoulda took longer to eat my lunch! :crazy_face: :grin: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

The monsoon is serving me well here in the southern Arizona area. Hope everyone is smiling, happy, or find something positive today. Hope to check my mail soon and find seeds!!! I WANT TO GROW!!!

3 Likes

It’s finally moved out from the Tulsa area. We’ve got 4 days of nice weather… just in time for the 4th (and my Bar-b-q) lol

2 Likes

Morning guys!!! Today i’m here to offer 3 different packs to 3 winners. I’m from :brazil: and the shipping costs are all mine. So don’t worry and enjoy the giveaway. Shall we begin? :smirk:

What do i have to offer today? Well, i have: 1 pack of 9 original seeds from the 2019 F.A.M ReikoX Giveaway (ReikoX's F.A.M. Givaway [CLOSED]). 1 pack of 3 seeds of Dr. Grinspoon from Barneys Farm (Dr. Grinspoon (Barneys Farm) :: Cannabis Strain Info).Lastly, a 10 seeds pack of the great Blackberry Kush from Guitarzan and bought on Sebring site (https://diygreenlife.com/product/blackberry-kush/).

4 Likes

Dibs on blackberry kush?

1 Like

I just accidentally did a dab of peanut butter :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Dibs, only one dibs!! Dibs forever

Reikox"s please!

Never tried so DIBS!!!:grin::v::call_me_hand:

Ooo dibbsy do da!

Awesome brother!!!

For the giveaway: I have 3 questions, each one worth a pack. It is logic question, so take your paper and pencils and lets wake up the brain cell for a time!!!

The first question, for the F.A.M ReikoX seeds:

Question 1: Maria and Ruana will take successive turns around a circular track of 1km in length. The two will start the course at the same moment, starting from the same point, and will turn in the same direction. Maria will go by bicycle, at a speed of 24km/h and Ruana, on foot, at a speed of 8km/h. Thus, when Maria catches Ruana again, Maria and Ruana will be respectively in their lap number:
a) 4 and 2
b) 4 and 1
c) 3 and 1
d) 2 and 1
e) 3 and 2

The first ppl to give me the correct answer and the justification won!!!

2 Likes

So wait, did I read that right? Is the taste what gave it away?
Some how managed one time to do a bong hit of menthol tobacco. Definitely new as soon as ya got a taste. :grin::v::call_me_hand:

3 AND 3 please
YES YES

Question 2 for the Dr. Grinspoon pack: Joana made cands for her five grandchildren: Cujo, Alice, Josh, Doji and Toruga. Of the total cands Cujo took 3/11, of what was left Alice ate 1/4 and of what was left, Doji took 1/3. The rest was divided between Josh and Toruga, with Josh ate 3/2 of what Alice ate and Toruga took 5 cands. The number of cands that Joana made for her grandchildren was:
a)42
b)44
c)55
d)58
e)66

The first person to give me the correct answer and the justification won!!!

I think it’s letter c, why, you’re pushing…don’t know!

Question 3 for the Blackberry Kush pack: In a fictional galaxy, there are three groups of beings: the Alidians, the Surapians and the Travigians. Consider the statements below about these beings.

I) Every Alidian is also a Surapian.
II) There is at least one Alidian who is not Surapian
III) Every Surapian is also a Travigian.

Knowing that only one of the three statements is false, it is correct to conclude that, necessarily:

a)all Alidians are Travigians.
b)no Surapians are Alidians.
c)all Travigians are Surapians.
d)there is at least one Alidian who is Surapian.
e)there is at least one Surapian who is Travigian.

The first person to give me the correct answer and the justification won!!!

letter e because it is the plausible one!

Damn. Got the first two, but not interested in those lol. 3rd one has me stumped