Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

Huge thanks to @anonymous4289 for the Apollo Ape seeds!!! I have been so inpatient while having to be patient for my first ever retrieved seeds from OG. Great way to start/continue my day.

9 Likes

Welcome to the “OTHER SIDE” MUHahahaha.

1 Like

I’ve got 5 of them going right now. Just babies but they germed right away and seem really healthy. I’ll get a pic up once the lights cut on in a couple hours.

1 Like

Sorry my internet went down. Rural internet rules!

Compass plant is one of my favorites. The leaves generally grow with their flat side east and west to avoid direct sunlight, making them drought tolerant. They are awesome prairie plants. Do you live in a prairie region @Yetigrows ? Also send me your info and I’ll send those out. :+1:

2 Likes

Don’t hesitate to show me the process all the way through! I want to see.

I’ve got a journal going.

Hoodbilly Highjinks

1 Like

5 grand?? I think we could do it!

3 Likes

Without a doubt you all can do it love coming here and reading through the journal or bits and pieces moves a lot super fast

1 Like

If Doug (or Anyone for that matter) chummed the waters, we’d hit 5k within an hour lmao

2 Likes

tenor (3)

4 Likes

Shit here come the sharks

2 Likes

See… Here it comes lol

1 Like

Oh god! Blood pressure rising…! Not good! Go away everyone! Ok, kidding! :flushed:

It’s like a shiny hook being dangled in front of your face

1 Like

You @OldSchoolNewKid and @ShiskaberrySavior are sick!! Social workers are donating bread! That’s all!

1 Like

It really is bad I actually get nervous when I see the sharks circling lmao

2 Likes

And they’re gonna come with those questions of Algebra, Trees, etc!! Killing us !!! We want more DIBS!

Tommorrow is another day

1 Like

We need some jaws music playing

1 Like

Thinking about making stickers to put on my packs as a member suggested.

270416_2.jpeg

22 Likes

Now Doug is gonna make us sit here for 50 posts waiting lol

2 Likes