Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

here’s a picture of a soloberry #2 bud taken by @Tappy

16 Likes

Within any seed can be pure gold, that’s genetics in all its glory.

5 Likes

How is @Tappy doing these days? Mad respect for that guy, straight shooter!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

@misterbee i don’t know, he seems to be one of the many that just haven’t been around.

1 Like

Does anyone know where I could find "Dirty Grapes?
To trade or to buy?
Can’t seem to find anywhere…

1 Like

Sebring had them on his site about 4-5 months ago, but I haven’t seen them since. Maybe try the trading thread here - Seed Trading, Moderated

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll check.

1 Like

@Pigeonman

2 Likes

Thanks for that, @DougDawson, I reckon I was too stoned last night to see that page… I thought I googled it and didn’t see any info. Anyhow, them 4 plants are growing great and fast, so I figured they might just be autos lol.

edit… Yep I was definitely stoned AF last night. I didn’t even think about them being ‘BOG’ seeds, lol.

2 Likes

One of my younger sisters has and raises a lot of Pygmy Goats. She 's had em for years. I was gonna get a couple from her but no time lol
She makes cheese from the milk, and also breeds the goats to sell the young ones.

2 Likes

Just wanted to say hello to everone here, Wow so much to read on here very interesting stuff i didnt know lol, but learning, cant believe all the different strains iv never heard of, wow i need some of this beans lol, just joined and already hooked, seems like alot of great OG,ers on here love it

10 Likes

Hey there @Indicaman57 , welcome to the OG community!
Grow On!!

2 Likes

Welcome, introduce your self on the new member thread if you haven’t, and don’t worry. Lots of opportunities to get beans around here

3 Likes

Hi @Indicaman57, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Surely! Enjoy!

As @anon93244739 mentioned, go to the Introduce Yourself thread and do so, please!! Have fun!! :pray:

3 Likes

Thank you @JohnnyPotseed and @anon93244739 and @Abbbian, yeah im already hooked lol seems like a good place to be, been reading alot of post on here and i think its great what everyone does

5 Likes

Yeah i already did that and thanks

2 Likes

Make sure to pop in for the 4th of July. I’ve got about 1500 beans here to give out to people, you don’t wanna miss that!

19 Likes

I started “camping out” yesterday!!! Make sure some of the “Johnny Come Latelys” wake my old self BEFORE the Fireworks!!! Everyone should be looking forward to this. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Definitely sounds like it’s gonna be EPIC! lol

4 Likes

Hey bro… can ya maybe give us a little preview of the different strains you’ll be offering up to the OG community? lol Just to tease us a bit… :sunglasses: :+1:

3 Likes