images (15) maximilien-de-robespierre-1432674853547_200x285

4 Likes

@BERZERK slow down bro!! :joy: just kidding

3 Likes

Im slow man.
My young age already gone.
Lol

2 Likes

Evening all! How are my fellow OGers doing? A bit quieter here tonight compared to the hardy party last night!

2 Likes

Lol…come on you know y’all were thinking it!

5 Likes

Yeah, got all the auctions lots waybills and half the stuff repacked and am working on filling envelopes from last night giveaways now.

6 Likes

It’s the post-party, pre-work, work day

1 Like

No rest for the wicked you should of took the day off ! Seeing it’s fathers day and all don’t think anyone would of got there panties in a bunch?

5 Likes

Mr. Dawson didn’t take a day off for surgery or vacation. Not even sure a pack of wild horses could stop him.

6 Likes

What can I say, I don’t idle well :slight_smile: Daughter just had me haul my but up into the attic, said she thought she heard an animal. Stitches held so I am good, lol.

9 Likes

Dibs on the pack of wild horses btw

5 Likes

yeah @DougDawson you need to take a break for a while and give yourself time to heal, which i know its hard to do especially when theres things to do but your health and well being is more important brother

4 Likes

Sounds like real fire!

7 Likes

Wow. This is fire.
Dibz

3 Likes

Man that wild horse does look amazing and yeah what berzerk said Dibz lol

2 Likes

I grow up on the Alantic Ocean, BUT the other side of the world :earth_americas: ya know the cold :cold_face: side lol

4 Likes

Blows the reveille horn… :trumpet: .GOOOD MORNING OG!
damn…I don’t think I woke anyone!! :rofl:

6 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed Sounding off! Good morning boss, that was a hell of a thunderstorm you sent through as an alarm clock in Michigan this morning :joy: Had the generator ready last night though

2 Likes

Only a sprinkle now n then here west of Tulsa, but the eastern part of the state got hammered I hear. Be safe

2 Likes