Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

Oh shit! Dibs dibs dibs I’ll name my next son after you​:rofl::sweat_smile::grin:

2 Likes

Oh my god.
I sayin dibs.
Ape strains are amazing.

lol… can’t help myself here…I got to ask. what Ape strains have you tried or grown? BERZERK?

Grape Ape? How was it?

3 Likes

THanks for the OGenerosity there @anonymous4289 … definitely one helluva dude… What’s them parents of the Soloberry#2?

edit… Got it, the Goji OG x Solo Stash

5 Likes

oh please dibs

Dibbs? hope anyway. where did the word dibbs come from?
anyone in there?

pls me dibs i will love u long time

you could roll a doobie
but a dab and a dibs could do me?
Send some soloberries to me :wink:
Sirian express

At 1110 packed I ran out of damned washers again. Finally packed some autos up thanks to @TestOfOath . I’ve got another 250 from @anon4675195 to pack still (only did 150 of his so far), and I think @Oldtimerunderground has sent something on its way, too!

That’s 1360+/1000.

The real question is, will it be more than 50 people, or more than 2 packs per person?

:fireworks: :sparkler: :fire: :fireworks: :sparkler:

First annual Beans and BBQ on Overgrow is gonna rock!!!

And don’t forget @Baudelaire @anon71563794 @Kushking902 @ReikoX @monkeyman , they all donated so that I could make this happen. OG to the core, all of them!

38 Likes

Would love to run a new batch of the solo berrys :rofl::rofl: since the last ones was freaky as hell

2 Likes

Holy hell that’s a lot of packaged seeds! Eesh what an exciting event this will be

5 Likes

:open_mouth: that’s a lot of work @anon93244739 !!! Nice job indeed !

Are these for the 4th of July giveaway? Can’t miss that no sir

2 Likes

Yes they are. I have a few extras of a few strains that I’ve been blessed enough to get permission to share too. So if you miss out on something you really wanted, let me know @Swe-can, I got you bud.

Man, this box is getting freaking heavy!!

11 Likes

Your most kind @anon93244739 I’m gonna try being there in time first of all :pray::v::v::v:

That I can imagine !!

1 Like

Wow, one of the biggest giveaways I have seen here and I will by driving home from the cottage that day. Well at least I can catch up on all the fun when I make it home. Really awesome @anon93244739

7 Likes

Grape ape , you right!
I already smoked in 2017

Exelent strain.

1 Like

I’m just gonna watch the show… :rofl: :sunglasses: :+1:

4 Likes

WEATHER WARNING!!! From a dead calm morning/early afternoon, wind started to pick up. When I saw the Mail Carrier headed my way, a Big Ole Gust Of “Oklahoma Goodness” blew the Flap of my Mailbox open, Tangerine Dream X C-99 AND Blak N’ Blu Cookies blew in. Not waiting for the Cyclone to die down, I leaned into the Wind to retrieve 'em. You know who you are, nothing but Brotherly Luv for ya. What a way to start the week!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

15 Likes

Wow.
That shit was wild.
Sounds like fire.
I ll turn on till 4th of july.

1 Like

Proud to be a part of it! Thank YOU for doing all the tedious hard work of packing it all up and hosting!

2 Likes