Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

This is some straight up, make believe, magic type sh……roun here. What the hell kinna fourth a July is this???

4 Likes

A Beans and BBQ 4th lol

I’m sitting here with my messed up Achilles and nothing else to do but watch movies and smoke weed lol

7 Likes

Oh say can you see…

2 Likes

Ouch man, heal up soon…your certainly doing your part towards healing up the nations!!

3 Likes

Holy crap guys! Already a new one and over 200 posts already :rofl:

4 Likes

Maybe that’s what they all need to do. Gather around the circle and pass the pipe and ideas around the table.
It dang sure couldn’t hurt.
:thinking:

5 Likes

Well another mail stuffing day. All auction lots out and now all outstanding seed packs heading for the mail. Gonna do some trimming and be back in a bit. If you are waiting for seeds from me they are on their way. Feels great to get the backlog filled.

19 Likes

Which auction are you mailing?
:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes
2 Likes

I mailed out the 20 lots from the server fund auction I did. Your Oritor 10 pack is in that load of envelopes :wink:

6 Likes

Thank You! I missed the auction due to being on a cruise.
Well there will be more :slight_smile: :green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Yeah, it was a great success, managed to raise $1240 for the OG server fund. Couldn’t have been happier with the support everyone showed. I am looking at doing another down the road :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I’m on my way to the party :partying_face: bringing some extra food, also got a big spoon and a small seed Collectors bag :crazy_face:

Hopefully I’m not too suspicious walking over the border :thinking:

10 Likes

So I have been mostly absent today but let’s see who’s out here?
tenor (3)

5 Likes

Let me ask this, is there anyone who feels like growing out some Soloberry 2 seeds some time soon? These seeds are two different Goji OG females crossed with the same Solo Stash male, which is also a Bodhi strain.

6 Likes

Me i would love to try it brother

1 Like

You figure you can drop them soon? Not looking for a journal, just some updates and pics along the way for the maker @anonymous4289

2 Likes

If you need a hand I can run down and help you out.
:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Sorry it would be in a month but im sure someone can do it right now

1 Like

Here here solo berry sounds amazing, I can repay with pictures :rofl::sweat_smile:

5 Likes