Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

Is that 10 characters tho

2 Likes

No second computer but Iā€™ve been using two cords.

The DFU thing went through. Itunes came up and said I needed to restore the ipod, ran through the whole process. Greyed icon popped up, disappeared. I was able to eject from windows, select language on the ipod and reconnected. Was greeted with itunes starting up on plug in and also the same windows message about drive E error. Itunes showed the ipod greyed out again, disappeared again.

Something different this time though- went to eject from windows and it gave me the ā€œin use in another programā€ message again. Shut itunes and tried and it ejected. Itā€™s like itā€™s sooooo close lol

Random Dib giveaway and you just won! Send that addy and Iā€™ll drop it in the mail tomorrow!

3 Likes

If a picture is worth a thousand words, yeah.

2 Likes

Dibz
Dibs
And
Dibiz

1 Like

LOL buddy.

Youā€™re kidding right?

2 Likes

Be careful what you do w your dibs around hereā€¦

1 Like

sorry pal thats as far as neb tech support can take you lol

2 Likes

India is pretty far thoughā€¦

Hey I appreciate the help. That DFU restore bit was the most promising thing Iā€™ve seen yet.

Take it over to a friends house sometime and get them to let u try and use iTunes on their computer otherwise u might just have to upgrade to something new and id suggest against apple :wink:

1 Like

Lol
My kind is wonderful this night

1 Like

Whatā€™s that buddy?

Did you get my package yet?

1 Like

I know Will. Thatā€™s Petals brother.

4 Likes

I got a card from a ā€œWill Clintonā€, still havent found out who sent itā€¦lol

3 Likes

I think in some weeks will arive in my home.
Thats what i think about.
But this full moon was blessing the night here

2 Likes

Iā€™m tempted to take it down to the river and trying to break the rock skipping record with itā€¦ :laughing:

2 Likes

Didnā€™t he used to be President?

Or you could take it outside with a hammer and pull a Hillary on it. Just in case you every have to destroy any subpoenaed hard drives or anything you will have practice! See? Always look at the positive!

2 Likes

Do you know her sister Flower?