Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

Alright, Sis, get to backtracking!!! 1 part Peroxide/4 parts water, pour in pot/container until runoff, kills FG larvae ON CONTACT. Also, Neem Oil, Mosquito Bits, and/or Knock Out Gnats from gardenalive.com You may want to put a layer of sand around your plants to starve those buggers. Good luck, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Wasn’t trying to step on your toes @misterbee
Only stating what has worked for me. Actually my wife suggested using a dusting of DE because she said her mother used it on her regular house plants. I tried it. It worked for me. I HAVE heard the peroxide thing too.

I know a @anon71563794 !!! And a Will Power.

Guess you aren’t old enough for the Flower Power thing……

1 Like

Not at all, Bro!!! NEVER let that thought cross your mind. Heck, I’ve got a 25 Lb Bag of DE sitting in the Basement, enough to last f-o-r-e-v-e-r. I use it weekly in the Raised Beds. I didn’t mention ii 'cause her Gnats have already laid eggs. Everyone should use DE as a PM tool. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Awe yeah. I remember it. Yeah I wasn’t old enuff to actually BE a hippie but I was 14 in 1969. And don’t forget about Black Power. And Power to the People Movement.

5 Likes

Dam how did you dib a car out of someone ? I gotta pay more attention could use a new car! Lol

2 Likes

You caught the typo!

1 Like

good option pointed out by MR Bee - i have also used Maggies Farm 3-n-1 spray for active infestations.

• 3-in-1 insecticide, miticide, and fungicide
  • Use on flowers, vegetables, houseplants, ornamentals, and other edibles
  • Effective against ants, aphids, leaf-feeding beetles, boxelder bugs, caterpillars, crickets, lace bugs, leafhoppers, mealy bugs, crawlers, stink bugs, thrips, whiteflies, mites, and other common garden pests
  • Controls powdery mildew, black spot, leaf spot, rust, and blight
  • Active ingredients: Thyme oil 0.28%, geraniol 0.14%, cinnamon oil 0.05%, peppermint oil 0.05%

for prevention use SNS 209 - it puts a bad taste in their mouth on first bite.

• SNS 209™ Systemic Pest Control Concentrate
    This NOP Compliant Insecticide Works From The Inside Out For Long-Lasting Control.
3 Likes

Thanks bud. Spent the whole day rearing apart and putting back together my water pump, got it going but wont reach pressure. Time to make some dinner and stop screwing with it. To the hardware store I go tomorrow.

4 Likes

Captain Jack’s dead bug. I fought them for years before I discovered it. 3 times over 2 weeks and I rarely see one now

4 Likes

That’s what i use , weather i need it or not

1 Like

What about during flower?

thank you eveybody I’m going to try the peroxide and sand already use DE might try neem and or pyrethrin just because I have them on hand if that doesnt do it then the spinosad theres not a ton of them there want any yesterday so hopefully I can get it under control before they do some damage

1 Like

Any of you guys use UV T series bulbs for sanitation? 8w T5 365nm and 270nm for an hour every time I feel like it or need it. Supposed to radiate a room larger than mine in less time but I’d rather be safe than sorry with pests.

Also added a praying mantis baby yesterday that the kids found :grin: can’t find em now so must mean it’s busy

12 Likes

I have only used it during veg. I don’t know if I want to smoke spinosad

Wasup @anon93244739
Waiting till drop these beans.
I cant wait

1 Like

im curious about these lights. are they just used to radiate the room? used for supplemental uv lighing?

What this light do , what her purpose?

Specifically to radiate the room, penetrates tiny bugs like gnats, baby thrips, aphids, spider mites. Even supposed to help with mold and mildew although I keep a ridiculous amount of airflow going in my tiny room lol

4 Likes