Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

He’s running uvb and uvc. Between them that should sterilize the air, but exposure to humans is bad. Especially your eyes. Sight is my favorite sense, so I do use eye protection when I have anything that low running, in fact don’t even be in your room when the uvc is running, it can cause permanent eye damage instantly and has been implicated in skin cancer. But it does sterilize anything it shines on with enough intensity or duration at lower intensity

7 Likes

I am curious if anyone has any 3rd coast genetics, I’d be more than willing to trade.

I need oreoz.

3 Likes

So how is this done and for how long and how often?

Depends if it’s preventive or to try and kill powdery mildew, botrytis, etc in a space. Run for 5 mins a day just to kill random spores, or like an hour a day in 15 min bursts to try and kill an infection.

Or at least that’s how I have used uvc in the past. Having a small one running inside your fresh air intake hose (if you have one) is an amazing way to keep contaminates from entering your space.

If you had, say PM, and your trying to clean it, running for 12 hours in an empty grow area isn’t unreasonable. Most home units I’ve seen have timers built in, it’s like running an ozone unit. You don’t want to be near it.

5 Likes

Wow now understand why my air purifier has that uv button!

1 Like

I picked up a UVC system for my work to sterilize rental packages. The thing is deadly, so much in fact that it can cook a 22m square area in 15 minutes… as a result it (thankfully) has a built in motion detector that will kill the power with any movement, and an alarm when running at such high DB you don’t want to be near it even with ear protection.

We run it remotely in a sealed room and watch it go on and off with the security cameras. This thing is the most terrifying thing in the building next to any of the acids… but the acids have neutralizers near by but this light will fuck you up forever.

8 Likes

Jesus.
Ya see, kids. Don’t fuck around when it comes to uvc

7 Likes

finally caught up. good evening everyone.

3 Likes

Good evening @anonymous4289, how are you?

1 Like

not bad. just finished up packages of seeds i’ll be sending out tomorrow.

5 Likes

Just a true OGer doing true OG shit!:grinning::+1:

3 Likes

Got my stickers…

26 Likes

love the colors!

1 Like

Those look friggin deadly @anon93244739! Can’t wait to get mine! You should make dab mats, you could move a ton to your fellow og"ers!

4 Likes

Very nice indeed

1 Like

I’d like to get my hands on one of those. Maybe on my grow bucket or water bottle! Looks extremely cool!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone, I’m putting them in with my big giveaways, so every few months there will be a chance.

After the 4th of july, I’m working on trick or bean for halloween and pot o’ beans for st patties day. I figure 3 times a year is enough big giveaways to try and do.

I’ve already spent hours upon hours preparing for the 4th, but i really enjoy doing it! I can’t wait to see what gets grown from it, and it truly warms my :green_heart: thinking about all the plants that will be grown by OG because of it!

24 Likes

That’s awesome, going to make a lot of happy people out there heh. OG’s spreading the love around 24/7.

4 Likes

This community is awesome just the cycle of life here. Hope one day I can give back, I feel bad accepting without being able to compensate or scramble together something.

Only time will tell!! I already feel part of a family I didn’t know about.

10 Likes

Make some seeds and then share them out, that’s all we hope here.

6 Likes