Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

So we write F1 for the first generation of that cross/strain. But it actually represents the Final generation :laughing: I’m gonna start writing it like this
#1F” lol

3 Likes

https://www.google.com/search?q=definition+of+filial&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

1 Like

You might be misunderstood! :sweat_smile: :laughing: what the…!?

1 Like

Ohhhhhh lmao I get it.

2 Likes

It’s why in the old school way of naming strains it was always the parents of the cross in the name. And always the female of the cross named first….

1 Like

Boy, oh Boy…the Trade Winds was a’blowing yesterday!!! Coming outta Ontario, Canada, they met up with the Updraft outta Muskogee, OK, lifted on the Jet Stream all the way to Northern Maine. The Winds calmed down/stalled out right near my Mailbox. Although a little too muggy, all in all, a FINE weather day!!! Thanks to ya BOTH, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Laughing out loud……:call_me_hand:

2 Likes

that Updraft outta Muskogee, OKie has got enough damn rain blowing into mid-america for the rest of the week.

• my outdoor garden is a floating wreck !!!

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

I took precautions when I set up my OD grow and dug a ditch around my grow for that reason, mine are fine……

4 Likes

I was here and read to catch up lol then went to the news, now back. Just in time to see the giveaway by you @Oldjoints, congrats on knowing the answer, @Blue!

1 Like

Yep, mine are just fine also. There’s a slight slope/runoff though. so that’s the reason!

edit…Not enough to make it hard for me to walk, just enough for the water to drain off…

It might not be too late for you to put in some french drain lines?

edit… It’d get that standing water away from your girls

1 Like

Or raised beds……

1 Like

I put in a ditch to drain it out

• had a run off-creek overflow the ditch during the downpour we had this weekend.

I plan on making raised beds soon.

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

all my out door gardens are either raised beds or containers of some sort but hes right dig a few ditches youl be golden

Yeah, I know how that can be… No fun when the ‘run-off ditch’ is overflowing! The ‘dry’ creek bed behind me has water flowing in the bottom, but it’s around 15 foot deep and 40’ across, so it doesn’t (yet!) overflow. lol

edit… This is only like the 2nd time in 3 years there’s been any measurable amount of water in it

1 Like

At our last place I had raised beds, they were great for the flooding!

edit… I did go with just regular planting in the ground at first… until everything got flooded out! Then I put in raised beds for the next season!!

1 Like

Ok, I’m off to the ‘trim jail’ lol cyas later folks

2 Likes

Ewwww ………
The dirty deed indeed!
But we’ll worth it!

1 Like

Another question for 10 Raspberry Cough?

2 Likes